|✮| Introduction|✮|

I'm tired
of being bored and uninspired.

But I just can't find
something igniting my mind.

That's why I've come to you.
I don't know what to do.

So please help me
inspire a new reality.

☙|✮| 𝔾.'𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕣 |✮|❧

I'm lately experiencing a writer's block. I want to flex my brain muscles, but nothing I come across ignites that poetic spark inside of me.

So I looked back and re-read some of my poems bundled in When no one sees me and guess what. The best poems I've written, the most fulfilling ones for both me and my readers, were inspired by the actions and words of my dear readers.

My readers, you, yes, you who are reading this right now, you inspire me to write some of my best work.

So help me out of this boring hell of horrible metaphors and half finished sentences.

Comment or DM me what you want me to use as inspiration for my next poem. It can be anything, as long as it's not pornografic, so no hentai and no nudes. This is meant to be a book for all ages, so keep it clean and don't ruin what's left of my innocence.

If you end up sending or commenting inappropriate stuff, you will regret it and not in a way you'd have hoped.

However, knowing my most loyal readers, I don't think the above would be any problem. The warning thus applies mostly to the others. Be warned.

Anyways, once you've commented your inspiration for me, we'll both wait until Coincidence hits me with some poetic vibes.

When she gives me green light, I'll go ahead and upload the poem.

You might not end up reading the words you wanted to read, but I promise you you'll end up reading the words you need to read right there and right then.

If you specifically just want to know my thoughts about a subject, thus not really in a poem, feel free to ask me. Don't forget to mention something in the line of:

"Don't waste your time
finding that rhyme,
looking for a poetic bliss.

All I want to know is:
What do you think of this?"

And I'll start rambling about my thoughts, like I'm doing right now.

This is a writer-reader interactive book. I'm going to wrap this one up and let you do the talking.

See you in the Comment Section or in the next chapter.

Bye!