Chapter 12: Roses

Song☝️ thank you for the votes and comments. I love it when you guys comment it makes me happy!☺️

Patrick's POV:
I wake up on my empty bed, wishing Ellie could be beside me. I roll over on my back staring at the ceiling. The yellow sun shining through the window, making the room bright. I bring my hands to my face, rubbing my eyes. Ughh, I'm so tired. I'm so tired of things keeping us apart! I want to kiss her again. I want to have that good feeling in my chest again. I only get that with Ellie. That's all I've been thinking about.

We're almost done filming. But when we're finally done, me and Ellie can be together. I still need to have Jillian sign those dam divorce papers. Ughh. I rub my eyeballs again. I get up off the bed and change out of my pajamas into a black shirt and grey sweatpants. I walk out of my bedroom down the hallway. I see the elevator doors closing, I run to it and put my hand between the doors, stopping it. The doors open back up, revealing Ellie.  She's standing in the middle of the elevator. A dirty idea pops up in my head. I smirk at her as I walk up to her then around her, circling her, like wolves circling their prey. I'm now behind her, my chest is touching her back. I put my mouth to her ear, breathing on it.
"You wanna sneak out tonight?" I whisper.
"And why would I want to sneak out with you?" She says very softly. A dirtier idea pops up in my head
"Because of this." I grab her shoulders and turn her around to face me. I plant my lips to hers kissing her deeply. Our tongues twirling around inside our mouths. I put my hands on her hips, pushing her against the wall. I go down her neck with my soft lips as my breathing is heavy.
"God I want you." Ellie moans, making me more aroused. I leave dark red marks on her neck. I feel my pants getting tighter as my penis is getting hard.
"Mmmh, me too." I say with a husky voice as I squeeze her ass with my hands, lifting her up off the ground. I hold her up as I keep kissing her. Her legs are around my hips, my erected penis is touching her warm center. She tightens her grip around my waist with her legs, making my manhood even closer to her center. I groan quietly. She holds me tight around my neck, never letting go of our kiss.

**Ding**

We hear the elevator ring. I let go of her gently. I'm breathing fast like I just ran a marathon. I look into her green eyes and smirk at her as I lick my lips.
"So tonight?" I ask as she stands across from me, the elevator doors opening behind her. She can't stop smiling.
"I'm in." She says walking out of the elevator backwards. She starts talking to TR.

I step out the elevator and meet Eric in the kitchen.
"Hey." I say to him as I pour myself a cup of coffee.
"I didn't know." Eric utters out
"What?" I say confused, taking a sip of my hot coffee.
"I didn't know that they were in trouble that night. I really...I'm sorry man." Eric says softly looking into my tired eyes.
"It's ok, I was mad. I shouldn't have blamed you." I admit to him taking another sip of my coffee. Then I break a smile on me face.
"I want to do something for Ellie."
"What are you thinking?" Eric questions, leaning against the marble counter top.
"I don't know. That's why I came to you." I shake my head. I really want to do something special for Ellie.
"Chocolate. Everyone likes chocolate." Eric utters out.
"Chocolate?" I repeat what he says.
"Chocolate is good idea!" I say. Ellie likes chocolate.
"When are you gonna do it?" Eric questions again.
"Do what?" James blurts out, walking towards us. He's standing next to me.
"Patrick is gonna do something for Ellen." Eric blurts out loudly.
I roll my eyes, I don't want other people to know.
"No kidding! Your with Ellie now. Finally." James says padding my shoulder.
"Yea thank you." I say softly, taking a drink of my coffee again. I'm still not sure if we're together yet. But I'm sure we will be by tonight.
"How are you gonna do it?" James questions looking at me.
"I don't know. I just thought about it." I say to him, as Eric watches us.
"Morning." TR says walking into the kitchen. He's across from me getting himself a cup of coffee.
"Dempsey doing something special for Ellen." Eric blurts out again.
I glare at him again annoyed.
"Congrats." TR says nodding his head.
"Thanks." I say softly, then I turn my head and look at Eric.
"So your just gonna tell everybody now." I mutter quietly, staring at Eric with my annoyed blue eyes.
"You need advice. TR! You got any ideas." Eric says looking at me then at TR.
"Uhh, flowers..Roses!" TR shouts with a good idea.
"When are you gonna do it?" TR asks, looking at me.
"Well more importantly HOW am I gonna do it?" I say to him.
"Ughh uhh!" Eric coughs trying to get our attention. I see Eric looking away. I bring my eyes to where he's looking and I see Ellie coming towards us. I break a smile on my face showing my white face.
"Hi." I say softly with lust in my eyes.
"Hi." She whispers grinning at me as she walks pass us. I look back at Eric.
"Just don't tell anybody else. Ok. I thought I can trust you?" I mutter walking away from him.
"Of course you can trust me!" He shouts as I walk away.