Luz don't sleep

So I had a idea based off of this.

Adora: Pshh, sure I might not be getting enough sleep...BUT CAN YOU DO THIS?
*Gets up*
...
*Blacks out for a second*

So anyways.

"Come on, guys!" Our human called out to her friends, skipping through the forest, looking excitedly around like a kid in a candy store.

"Wait up, Luz!" Willow called out, Gus and Amity, following her.

She stopped for them, waiting for them to catch their breath.

Luz yawned loudly, rubbing her eyes with sudden sleepiness.

"Luz? Ya okay?" Gus asked.

"Yeah, you been looking pretty sleepy for a a few days now." Amity stated, concern in her voice for her cru-FRIEND. YES.

"I'm fine!" Luz responded, sitting down against a nearby rock. "Anyways, wanna play a game?" She said quickly, attempting to redirect the conversation.

Willow raised an eyebrow, not dealing with any of it, but then a evil glint appeared in her eyes. "How about...truth or dare?"

Luz paled, remembering one time they played. It had ended up in Hexside nearly burned down, and that was only the first time they played. Of course, this is the Boiling Islses so it's fine. "O-okay..."

"Okay. Luz, truth or dare?" Willow asked, the trio sitting in a semi-circle formation, preventing Luz from escaping.

"Uh...t-truth?"

"When was the last time you slept?"

Luz looked away. "DARE!" she nearly shouted.

"I dare you to go to sleep." Amity interjected.

"I don't like this game..."

"Luz, how much time have you spent sleeping?" Gus asked.

"Eight..."

"Eight what?"

Luz mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"Eight minutes..."

"LUZ!" Amity said, shocked. "You need to sleep!"

"Yeah Luz, the recommended time for sleep in like eight HOURS!" Willow shrieked.

"Pshh, sure I might not be getting enough sleep." She waved her hand in a dismissing wave. "But can you do...THIS?" She stood up.

Nothing happened.

Suddenly she passed out, pitching into Amity's arms. She was out cold. A blush rose up into Amity's cheeks, her yelping in surprise.

Willow face palmed, getting up and walking over to the direction of the Owl house.
"Come on guys, let's get Luz some where safe." Amity got an abomination to pick Luz up, and they walked to the Owl house.