Faliure

(I started this a few months ago so I'm just finishing it lol)

I'm gonna be

A six year old Luz is jumping happily around her older sister, chanting, "Az-ur-a!" a fourteen year old Lucia chuckled, amused. She ruffled Luz's hair, grabbing the book. "Fine, I'll read."

"Hell yeah!"

"Wait where did you learn that-"

just like you

A eight year old Luz was crying on the steps of school, when Lucia ran over.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter?" She asked, worried.

"They were mean a-again..." Luz sniffled. Lucia pulled the girl into a hug, rubbing her back.

"Hey, hey, they're little shits anyways." Lucia cupped Luz's face, looking into her eyes. "Now, give me that bright smile of yours." When Luz didn't answer, Lucia began to tickle her sides.

"NO-O-O-O!" Luz giggled, a bright smile growing in her face.

no matter what

Now a ten year old, Luz was running around excitedly, getting ready for Halloween. Lucia leaned against the door, Luz not noticing her. When she was about to burst out of the door, she practically tackled her sister, stumbling back in surprise.  The eighteen year old slid into the ground with a "oof-". 

"Oh! Hi sis!" Luz said cheerfully. The child then flung herself out of a nearby open window, full of excitement. "Bye sis!"

"HEY! Get back here!"

"NEVAH!"

you say I can do

A̸̦͓͎͈͑t̸̡̫̄ ̶̤̫̖͚̠͇̮͚̘̃̈́̀t̴̲̳̖͕͉͍͕̘̱̝͒͂́̂̔̀̔̆͝w̸̘͕̥͚̪̭͓̮̄̏̏̒̌͊̏͊͐̒̾͆̑͝ͅè̷̥̙̖̫̤͇̰̱̤̱̮̜́͋͝l̶̨̙͙̫͙͈͙̮̏̏̎̓́̑͗͑̾̐̆̀̈́̃̚v̴̭̦̰̹̩͖͎̭̥̜͐͌̈́͛̅̎̉͊͝͠ę̸̗̰̬͔̹̖̈́͂͆͛̽̅̐̀̅̌̍̽̕͝,̴̨̢͕̼͙̦̭͉͓̿͂̽̑̐̐̕ ̵̨̅̋͛̐̀̇̽L̶̛̝̼͆͐͋͌̀͗͋́̎̈́̂́͘͝ư̷̡̩̲͇̤͜z̸̖͖̪̮̒͑̄͘̕͘'̵̧̧̡͖̙͇̺̩͚̙̺̦̲̜̬͑̆̍̋͛̆̀͑̂̄̽͋̏̾̕ş̶̛͓̄̃̏̏̌̑̇̉͛̍͝ ̸̨̡̘̘͉̓͑̀͌̉̉̕͝͝s̸̨̙̳͇͓͔͇͇̦͇̹͚̒̈̇̽̀͝i̴̖̿s̴͈̤̣̩̈͊͐̃̉͛̍̀͛̂̏̕͝ͅt̶̡̹͔͔̫̙͚͔̤̘̬̼̝̳̏̊͛̀̓̏̊̾͌̀͜͝͝ę̶̭͍̖̭͓̫̍͋͐̓͌̈́̍͝r̴̞͕̹̱̬͕̩͎̳͈̝̙̐̐̒́̾̅̐̏̐͑͘͝,̶̨̨̤̰͍̭̮̫͓̤̪͒͐̔̉͌͑̚͜ ̵̨͈̻̝̹̞͚͇͒́̂̐̇ͅņ̵̮͙̜̬̳̟̔͐̿̒̔̽͑͗͌̈́̈͐̈͜ő̴̱͇̰̘̘̼͔̖̲̗͓͜͜ẅ̴̝̘̜̬̮̰̩́͂̈̒̌̒̌͐̑͂́̈͘̕͝ ̶̡̛̗͍̈́͐̓̂̈̽̓̆̾̑͛̌̚̕t̵̢̡̡̫̭̭̹̗̦̩͕̯̀̓̎͑̈́̇̿͝ẅ̶͙̱̱͙̩̫̦͉̱̮̦̜̀̄̀̏͛̂͆͊e̴̢̧̨̺̰̞̯̖̻̰͖͕̪̹̗̾̐̌n̶̪̳̰͙͎̲̿̓̈́̚͠ţ̶̨̡̛̫̫̯̼̠͉̓̆̋̀̋̀͌̿͋̑̚ͅͅy̸͗ͅ,̷̲͉̥͚̯͔̺̭̰̫̝̑̔̚̕ ̴̘̤̈́̅̉̑͑͒̄͌̃͝c̵̢̼͉̠̤̱̣̦̙̱͂̎̔͌̃̽̐̉̀̐͑͛̕̚ͅo̶͎̮̥̩̫̫̲̺̅́͗̉̒͑̈́͜m̷̧͇̥̀̂͗̓͜͜m̸̡̰̗̦̯̺̠̫̝̀̌̍̋͜͜͜ͅį̸̧̛̩̲̦̰͇̳̮̭̄̈́̊̍̔͛̊̓̾͂͜ͅt̶̘̙͓͖͆̃̾͝ē̷̡̬͍̙̫͕̩̩̦̻̇̃͊͗̔̏̌͝ͅd̶̮̬̒̏͊͒̑ ̸̩̺̘̖̮̰̙̎͋̿̎͝͝͝͠͝h̴̟̥̳̺̜̱̬̺͉̒̐̎̏̐̓̓͒̐̓͝e̸̡̗̤̦̿̔͝r̷͍͔͕̔̋̈́̀̓̏̍̽͆̄͘ͅ ̵͙̬̤̪̥̱̇̆̌f̴̝̤̮̫̲͂͆̏ī̶̡̈̈́͆̈́́̆́̅̊̽̈́̿͝ͅṟ̸̡̛͈̠̜̦̲̎̈́̓̄̿̋͂̿͒̇͂̊̍͘ṡ̶̛͚̺̝̟̲͉͕̪͇̣̇̅̏̈́͘̕͜͠ͅt̴͚̓̎͐͊̌̎̋͋̎́̃͑̕ ̶̧̣͇̺̖͙̩̣͒̓͒̀́͑̅͠m̴̢̤̮̳̥͓͙̱̣̲̲̖͉̿̊̃̆͗̀̾̏̇̋̐u̴̧̝̬̫͎̲͙͉̦̾̐ṛ̵̨̦̠͖̻̼̣͍̰̦̺̓̓͑̊̏̌̀͐̽ͅd̶͈̪͌̄̍̋̀̀̔̐̊̈̆̇̃͝ͅę̷͔͖̼̭̬̖̟̠̑͌͆̆͋͒́͛̊͊͆͜͜ŗ̴̺̩͐͑͑͆̿̀ͅ.̴̰͍͈̮̭͓̩͍̓̈́̀̏̓͐̀́ ̶͎̤̝̹̽̆̄̌͘L̵̘͎̼̦̱̱̝̳͈̎͂̑́̃̂̎͝ͅü̴̧̖̖̗͇̲͍̪̗̻̼̯̻͔̍̒͒z̵̡͇̜̪̪̹̉ ̷̨̛͕̗̲̭̫̫̥̽̚w̵̘͓̤̩͖̜̪̖͙̤̲̼̃̑͑̅͛͆a̵̦̞̝̹̻͓̟͚͎͈̽̒̈́͒͗͐̇͌́̌̈́̎ͅṡ̵̘̖̹̝̭̂̅̽͒̉̀̏͌̐͂̄̕͘͝ͅ ̵̨͍͕̗͇̙̅̊̐͛̃̉̑̌͗̿̀̓̏n̷͓̰͈͑͒̈́͗̈ơ̵̤͕̦̣̪̻̠͙̻̭̠͕̊͂̓̐̈͗̀̄̄ͅẗ̵̨͖̝̣̺́̕ͅ ̷̢̙̫̏̄͗̾́̇̈̌̄̑̽͆͝ą̵̳̭̰̝̹͖̋̂͐̅̅̇̈́̄w̶̫̩͈͓̙̼͚̠̯͕͎͖̤͒̀̉̋̓͝ǎ̷̢̟̫͕̦͇̀͛r̶̨̧̨̟̗̩͓̦͚͖̬͇̀͑͜ė̷̡̻̖͎̱̰̖̗̦̊̂̕.̷̛̟̻̥̩͓͕͖̙̠͇̪͔͙̆͂̾̈́̅̈͂̐̋̑̊

(ha try to get through that wall of text)

I'll follow you until the day

A fourteen year old Luz stared in shock, as she stared at the bloody scene in front of her. She was following a REALLLLLY cute dog, when she totally did not get lost in a forest.

Okay, she got very lost.

Anyways, she then heard some very crunchy sounds, and Luz, being the ever curious teen, followed them, until she found the current scene.

"...Lucia...?" Luz couldn't move, couldn't think. Lucia turned in shock.

"Shit." She blurted out. Lucia took a step forward, only for Luz to take give steps back, forgetting about the dog. Said dog was right behind her, making Luz trip and fall. Lucia nearly reached her, but Luz was to scramble back up before sprinting away.

"Wait!"

I can smile at you and say

Luz was panicking, sprinting without really thinking about where she was going. Heartbeats pounding in her ears, it was only a matter of time before she would trip again.

big sister

Lucia was panicking. She didn't expect for anyone to just waltz in, let alone Luz. Now she was running after her, to...

What?

What did she plan on doing when she caught up to her? Lucia knew that Luz would spill the beans to her mom the second she feels safe enough to, and most methods Lucia used to keep people quiet were rather violent, so now what?

Maybe give a little concussion? What if she hits a bit too hard? Fourteen year old skulls could be still soft? Does Luz have a little baby skull? Maybe she could pass it off as some acid trip-?

Absolutely not.

Maybe she should try to persuade Luz to not say anything until she takes care of the bodies?

Doesn't really matter now, what she cares about is catching up to her little sister.

i'm

Luz tripped, falling down.

A few problems were immediately presented in that moment.

One, she was on a slope. Two, it was a rather steep slope. Three, it was a very rough, uneven slope, with sharp rocks, shards of glass, and thorn bushes from one too many garden parties.

She was also rolling down. Rather quickly

Well ain't this shit swell.

Luz's graceful little tumble quickly turned into her curling up into a ball in order to...y'know, not get her face stabbed by stray glass.

just

Letting out a painful huff, Lucia reached the slope, hands on knees.

While yes, she was the more physically fit out two, she wasted most of her energy earlier.

Pulling out her bat, she set out in a light jog down, heading to the flailing mass of sister that is Luz, rolling down.

Wait. Rolling.

FUCK!

Lucia groaned, before increasing her pace to try to keep up with the car tire wannabe. "GET...get back here!" God, she was too tired for this.

like

"Ow!" Finally hitting a semi-stop, Luz was able to try to get up, wincing at the small wounds amd cuts on her arms.

Picking small rocks embedded in her forearm, she relaxed somewhat.

"GET OVER HERE!"

Oh shit, she remembers running away from someone. She should really get to that again.

A weight tackled her down again, like bitch Luz spent all that time and energy to get up only for some bitch ass to knock her down again.

They gon be SHOOK when Luz steals their lifealert.

you

Lucia didn't think this through, and now she's the one being chased. Pain.

Oogilyboogily bitch,