Epilogue

You polished off the last of your robo-suit, and placed it back on the display Michiko had bought for you. Then you picked up the San Fransokyo Ninjas cap sitting on your bed and placed it over your (H/C) hair.

I wonder how Mitsuo is doing on the island.

You stared out of the apartment window. Ever since the group had returned to New York, they had agreed to keep everything a secret. Hiro, Cass, Honey, GoGo, Wasabi, Fred, and Baymax all went back to San Fransokyo. Unfortunately, you couldn't attend Cass' huge party, but Honey had sent you dozens of pictures.

You and Hiro talked daily, on phone and video call. You were secretly pleased that there was no mention of Iris again.

"Apparently she got together with a guy called Kano," Hiro had said, rolling his eyes. "I guess I took it too far with that message I sent her." You laughed to yourself. Kano was Hoshi's old boyfriend. I wonder how long they're going to last.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a light knocking on the door. "Come in," you called, stepping away from the window.

Hoshi peered into your bedroom. Her brown hair was fixed up so now it reached her shoulders, light and simple. She held it back with a purple headband. "Ah. . . I'm going to the mall with someone. . . want to come?"

You gave her a knowing grin. "Who's 'someone?'"

"(Y/N)!"

"Is it Katsu? It has to be." You laughed, remembering when Katsu had first asked her to hang out with him. Hoshi had shoved him away, thinking it was a joke. Both of their reactions were priceless.

Hoshi was flustered. "Then why did you ask?"

You laughed again. "Okay, fine. Just give me a minute." Your stepsister nodded and shut the door.

You pressed your lips together in a smile before turning toward the window again. Come on, (Y/N). Just three more months until you can go and visit everyone in San Fransokyo. Sighing, you got up and gathered your things to leave.

Suddenly, your phone buzzed. You glanced over in surprise, before picking it up and reading the message. Your (E/C) eyes skimmed the screen, your face spreading into a happy grin. You set down the phone in your gigantic teddy bear's lap, then hurried out the door. "Hey, Hoshi, wait up!"

Hiro:
Hey there, (Y/N)! I don't usually send long messages, but I just felt like doing it today.
First off, how's it going in NY right now? Things are a little crazy right now in San Fransokyo since we skipped a bunch of days in SFIT, haha. Aunt Cass is as busy as usual, and I'm missing you, as usual :(
Baymax really wants to make sure you're okay, by the way. He said you were injured when we were at the island. But you'll be fine, right?
Oh, and everyone else wants to say hi. There's a picture of us for you :)
I can't wait three months for you to visit us. . . Then again, when you arrive, we might have another adventure!
Love, Hiro

To be continued.

* * *
EDIT: GUYS I LIED. THE STORY IS NOT OVER. I REPEAT, IT'S NOT OVER. THERE IS A NEW BOOK, JUST IN A DIFFERENT POV AND IT'S TADASHI X READER. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE REVEALED AS WELL AS WELL AS THE REAL TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED.

ANYWAY

You know how you finish a series of a TV show or a book or whatever, you feel all empty and you don't know what to do with your life anymore?

Same with WRITING a book.

I started writing Two Hamada Brothers at the end of November 2014, and started this book on December 24, 2014. When I first wrote Two Hamada Brothers, I wasn't expecting anyone to read it or anything, so now I'm truly amazed at how Two Hamada Brothers is the #1 rated Hiro x Reader, and Love, Hiro is #2.

My books are the top two. :')

For everyone who was reading it from the beginning or just started today, thank you. Thank you for supporting me and encouraging me to write more.

When I mark this as 'Complete,' I'll feel happy, devastated, proud, and just. . . on top of the world.

I'm listening to sad music right now and it's not helping :'(

I can't express my feelings now asdfjkl

So, I'll just say this:

1. I am eternally grateful
2. Just because this duo logy is over, please don't leave me; I'll be writing still.
3. Thank you
4. I love everyone

Sincerely,
Clover