Chapter 9: A New Home

(A/n: Whoever made this art, it's fucking adorable, and I love it. But, if you are the artist and want me to take down the art, please message me, and I will gladly do so. Anyways, enjoy!)

                                                                                    ~Y/n POV~

Y/n was a little scared to go back to L'manburg again.

What if I'm freaking out over nothing? What if they only accepted me because they want revenge? What if-  Y/n's thoughts were cut off by Wilbur talking to her.

"Nice to see you again, Y/n. Come inside, I have a uniform for you to try." He said, and smiled.

Y/n walked inside and saw a nice looking uniform. (A/n: I suck at detail, so just imagine something :T) 

 "I really like it. I'll try it on. Thank you, Wilbur." Y/n said, and smiled.

Y/n found a bathroom and changed into the uniform. It fit her perfectly and was very comfortable. Y/n walked out and walked back to the room where Wilbur was. 

 "So, what do you think?" Y/n asked Wilbur. 

 "It looks great on you! Also, question for you, how do you feel like doing a small patrol around the walls of L'manburg tonight as your first assignment?" Wilbur asked Y/n. 

 "I can do that. Shouldn't be too hard." Y/n said. 

 "Awesome! See you later then." Wilbur said, and walked away. 

Y/n walked out of the building and was in, and started to look around L'manburg. It was quite beautiful to say the least. She was walking, until she heard yelling. 

 "What the fuck, man?" Tommy said. 

 "Jeez, chill. It was an accident. Don't need to yell at me, Tommy." another man said. He sounded like Wilbur. 

 "Hey, hey, hey. What's going on here?" Y/n asked as she walked over to the men. 

 "Well this son of a bitch bumped into me and didn't even fucking apologize." Tommy told Y/n.

 "And I was going to say sorry, until you started shouting at me." The man who sounded like Wilbur said. 

 "Shut up, Eret. " Tommy said. 

Y/n then slapped both of them.

 "Ow! That the fuck, Y/n!?" Tommy said, and rubbed his cheek. 

 "Yeah, what the hell was that for?" Eret said. 

 "Because you guys are making this a bigger deal than it already is. Tommy, tell Eret you're sorry for yelling at him. Eret, tell Tommy you're sorry for bumping into him." Y/n said, and looked at both of them. 

 "Sorry, Eret." Tommy muttered. 

 "I'm sorry too, Tommy" Eret said. 

 "Great! I'll be on my way now! Bye!" Y/n said and walked away, exploring L'manburg yet again.

(A/n: Hello! Obviously I can't update two times a day, so I'll try and upload only once a day. Hope your liking the story so far! Bye!)