Chapter 34: Rise of The Eggpire: Part. 2

(A/n: Hey everyone! Just so you know, after making part three (If I make one, I don't know lol), the chapters are going to be a little longer than usual, so be prepared for that. We're almost done with the book, so hang in there! Enjoy :) Also.. YOU GET ANGST IN THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHA BE SAD /j)

                                                                              ~Y/n POV~

Dream and Y/n were having a staring competition all throughout dinner.

"I hate you," She seethes.

"No you don't, you love me." He smirks.

"Bullshit." She retorts.

"Whatever you say," He shrugs.

Y/n rolled her eyes, and finished eating, getting up, and putting her plate in the sink.

She closed her eyes and sighed, hands gripping onto the sink.

"Y/n? Y/n, princess, why are you crying?" Dream softly asked from behind her.

She hadn't even realized she was crying until she opened her eyes to see her hands glossy from her tears.

"Why.. Why is this happening? I don't understand.." She said.

Her body couldn't hold her own weight, and she fell to the floor, more tears coming out.

Dream frowned at Y/n.

He hated it when Y/n was sad, it made him feel like it was his fault.

He walked over to her, and sat down next to her, using one of his hands to rub soft circles on her back, while he used the other one to wipe the tears off of Y/n's face.

"I don't know either, princess, but what I do know, is that it's not your fault." Dream said.

"Something else I know, is that we'll figure this out.. Together." He said softly.

Dream took his hands off of her, and took off his mask, not caring if either Sapnap or George walked in.
(A/n: I literally almost published the chapter saying Sannap. I'm done, goodbye. /j)

"Y/n.. Y/n, look at me, please." He asked calmly.

Y/n looked up, meeting Dream's emerald green one's.

(A/n: Don't say in the comments 'BuT i HaVe GrEeN eYeS lIkE dReAm. Shut up, I do too, and you don't hear me complaining.)

It was hard to see Dream due to the tears that kept coming out.

Dream, yet again, wiped her tears with his thumbs.
(A/n: I don't know why, but every time I write 'thumb' I'm like "ew" LMAO)

             ~Time skip (I can't write today, too many typos I had to correct.)~

Y/n had finally managed to calm down from her sudden breakdown.

She got up, and so did Dream.

She gave Dream a hug, and he hugged back.

Y/n didn't know why, but every time she was in Dream's arms, she had a feeling of safety, like she always felt safe around Dream.

Dream and Y/n heard a knock at the door of the base.

Dream opened the door, and to both of their surprises, it was Punz.

"What are you doing here, Punz?" Dream asks.

"Somethings about to go down in L'manburg. Something to do with Technoblade.."

(A/n: No comment, just.. Y e s.)