Chapter 22: Old Memories

(A/n: Hello! This is going to be a long chapter that has flashbacks. Bold will be indicating flashbacks, like so.   Anyways, enjoy!)

Trigger Warning: Panic attack

                                                                            ~Y/n POV~

Tomorrow was the duel between Dream and Tommy. Then, the elections will happen two days later. Y/n had woken up in her house that she had built in L'manburg. Dream didn't come to get her because both her and Dream knew that Tommy didn't stand a chance, no matter how hard Tommy tried. She got up, and sighed; today was going to be a long day. She put on her uniform, and black combat boots. She put her hair in a ponytail, (If you have short hair, don't mind that) and walked out, only to be met by Wilbur.

"Good morning, Wilbur, sir. Anything I can do for you on this lovely day?" Y/n asked.

"Well, a man will be visiting L'manburg today. He says he's going to help us." Wilbur says

"That's great! What's his name?" Y/n asked, exited.

"His name is JSchlatt!" Wilbur exclaims, happily.

Y/n eyes widened. All the old memories flooded back in.

"Th-that's great! If you will excuse me, I'm going to go hunt for food now," Y/n said in a hurry.

"Okay? Just come back safely!" He called out as she ran into the forest.

Little did he know, she was going to the only person that's ever listened to her problems, but she didn't care if he was the enemy, she needed to talk to him. Dream.

She ran and ran, until she saw the man with a green cloak. She stopped behind him, and finally let herself breathe, before she collapsed and cried. She started hyperventilating. She was having a panic attack. 

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Y/n, are you okay?!" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"No, no, no. He can't find me. Dream, he's going to find me! I thought it was all in the past, he's back.." She mumbled through her tears. Her words were almost inaudible, but he still heard them.

"Who's going to find you?" He asked, in a calm tone.

"Schlatt. He's going to find me. He's coming to L'manburg today. He's going to find me.."

Flashback:

Her a Schlatt used to be childhood friends (Before Quackity). Before the village burned down, they would play with each other all the time. Her and Schlatt's parents were good friends. Then, she had found something that her parents had kept from her..

Her and Schlatt were being forced to be married when they were both 18. Y/n was 6 when she found out about this. When she went to hang out with Schlatt, she told him everything.

"Can you believe this?" She said.

"I mean, I can. Y/n I really like you, and I would love to marry you!" He said.

"But.. You're my friend. I don't see you as anything else. I'm sorry Schlatt."

Those words had broken his heart into pieces. And after the village burned down, and when she ran, he went insane. He forced himself to believe that they will still going to marry each other, and he's been looking everywhere for this long lost 'Fiancé'.

She explained everything through her sudden break down. Every last detail. He was shocked. When she had started to break down, he had picked her up and put her in his lap to comfort her.  (Not in a sexual way, looking at you, weirdos. I see you.) 

He couldn't tell her that he was also coming to base to discuss how he was going to help him win the election, but he was confused why he was going to L'manburg. Maybe to see what he's up against?

He didn't know the answer, but his main priority was Y/n.

She had finally calmed down from her sudden panic attack and break down. She had fallen asleep on Dream because she was exhausted from the events of today, even though it was only morning. Dream didn't dare to move, knowing it might wake Y/n up.

                                                                           ~Schlatt's POV~

He was coming to visit L'manburg. He always brought his best friend, Quackity. He wish he could have his wife, Y/n, with him.

She lied that day. She loves me. She was happy to get married to me. She didn't have a choice. He said to himself over and over again. He eventually got the L'manburg's gates, and was greeted by a orange fox looking man.

What the fuck is that thing? A fucking furry?  He said to himself, and let out a low, small, quiet chuckle.

"Ah, Schlatt! Welcome to L'manburg! My name is Fundy. Please, come in. Let me go get Wilbur." The furry looking man said, and ran off.

Schlatt laughed.

This is going to easier than I thought. He said to himself.

Fundy had come back with a man with brown hair.

"Hello, Schlatt. My name is Wilbur. This is my son, Fundy. Let's start talking about the election parties, shall we?" Wilbur said, British accent the most noticeable thing about him.

Him? That furry looking piece of shit, his son? Good thing I'm not actually on these people's side. God, what the fuck is this place? L'manburg? What kind of name is that?  He told himself.  

His mind went to the most asked question that he asks everyone he meets.

"Do you know a girl named Y/n?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do! She lives here. She said she went hunting, so she should be back here soon, you know her?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah, she's my Fiancé"

(A/n: PLOT TWIST! ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH SCHLATT?! THANK YOU FOR ALMOST MORE THAN 4.9K READS! LOVE YOU GUYS, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)