~𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝~ 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚑𝚖𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊

(requested by @robisavv291)

(y/n) put their hand over their mouth in an attempt to muffle their slight giggle as they watched Brahms search through the kitchen for them. deciding it wouldn't be smart to stand around, they quickly ducked down and started making their way towards the living room, being as quiet as possible they crept towards the entranceway of the small sitting area only to let out a loud shout when two big arms wrapped themselves around them "BUBBA!"

Brahms quickly made his way out of the kitchen after hearing (y/n)'s shouts and laughter "bubba that tickles! Brahms! Brahms! you two won!- oh hey baby" (y/n) wiggled out of bubba's arms and walked over to Brahms "bubba found me first though so we're making cookies first" bubba let out a noise of excitement and clapped his hands, bouncing slightly while Brahms rolled his eyes "oh come on Brahms, I'll read to you guys later" bubba grabbed (y/n)'s and started pulling them to the kitchen to excited to wait any longer.

it didn't take long before the kitchen was a mess with bowls and baking ingredients all over the counter "let's see..2 cups of chocolate chips" bubba grabbed the chocolate chips and handed them to (y/n) "I'm just going to add the whole bag...Brahms? come on Brahms stop pouting" Brahms looked over at (y/n) from the corner of his eyes before crossing his arms "please Brahms? we can start reading that book while the cookies cool if you help clean up" Brahms sat in the same position for a few seconds before standing and walking towards (y/n) "thank you, now please go put these back in the pantry"

after about 20 minutes the kitchen was clean, the cookies were cooling and the trio was making their way back to the living room "now what book do you want me to read?" Brahms immediately went over to the bookshelf and started looking for the new book of poetry (y/n) that had recently bought him. (y/n) sat down on the couch and let bubba pull them into his lap "Okie Dokie" they took the book out of brahms' hand and opened it, lifting their arms up so that Brahms could take his place with his head resting on their stomach "I'll read a few pages then I'll have to go start dinner" Brahms slightly smirked at that, all three of them knew that that was a lie and (y/n) would probably be dozing off soon, that's what always happens on rainy days.