Change of Views

[Listen to Drake-Preach, and Views From The 6. Sorry for the darkness of the chapter, just alot on my mind. Had to vent.]

Jahron

"What'chu mean?". I sighed leading her over to the sofa, making us both sit. "You broke the promise Jah, you-god why did I even come here". She sighed frustratedly releasing her soft hands from my hold on them. What the hell did I do now?  My face twisted into confusion and I was growing tired of this. "Taj what is it now? You know what....leave", I blurted , but soon I regretted it because she looked at me with no emotion. But oddly...she didn't leave or speak yet, she just...looked at me then a single tear fell. "Baby I did-". "Sh". I wiped the fallen tear as she continued to stare into my eyes but I couldn't read her for any sign of what the fuck I'd caused. "Jahron I feel so lost", she whispered and then I could read her and I just looked. I was seeing her at her lowest...a beautiful woman, God's creation at her lowest and she looked so weak and vulnerable and here I am the man that possibly held her heart, who was the cause of all her extra stress and emotional pain. "Taj I'm so sorry. I love you, I love you, I love you so much. I've loved you since we were young. Baby I-". "Nah", she mumbled and stood shaking her head, about to call Cece I'm guessing to leave. Stop her. I grabbed her and she just slapped me. "Stop!", I shouted trying again and she did it again, this time pushing me back with all her strength making me push a glass ashtray off the side table as it crashed into pieces. I looked at her becoming frustrated but kept trying. "WHY?! WHY SHOULD I WHEN YOUR REALLY SITTING HERE SELLING ME THIS BULLSHIT. GOD! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TAKE ME FOR JAHRON BRATHWAITE? A JOKE?? HOW THE FUCK HAVE YOU LOVED ME SINCE THEN, WHEN BEFORE I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY YOU CALLED ME BRO AND THE HOMIE! YOU TREATED ME LIKE ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR NIGGAS TILL I GAVE UP MY FUCKING PUSSY TO YOUR TRIFLING ASS! I REGRET EVER MEETING YOU BACK THEN, I REGRET CARING FOR YOU, I REGRET LOVING YOU, YOUR NOT SHIT! I HATE YOU. WORTHLESS ASS NIGGA!", she shouted bitterly and before I could think I just lost it.....oh god what have I done?

"Baby I'm so sorry!", I knelt beside  her quickly, on the floor where she now laid from the impact of the slap I landed to her beautiful but now bruised face. Your not a man, your pathetic. "D-Don't touch m-me, I hate you". I held her as she wept heavily into my white tee, staining it with her broken tears but I held her not giving a fuck. "I'm so sorry", mumbling into her hair, I place a gentle kiss on her head and we sat there in that same position as I held her, till Cece appeared.

"What the hell was all that commotio-WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE!?". She was now looking up from my chest, once again no emotions on her face and shrugged as I sighed letting my tears fall because I felt like shit and the worst person in the world right now. "DID YOU DO THAT TO HER FUCKING FACE!?". He questioned, shouting in my face as he dragged me up even though I towered over the both of them. Falling to my knees, I gave up and felt as hit after hit-the impact not really hurting-landed onto my upper body till I fell over not even tempting to hit back because I deserved every single one. Taj was pulling him away from me but I only felt even more horrible for her defending me even after I'd crossed the last line like that, putting my hands on her. She really doesn't deserve me.

"I'm so sorry", I let out a tired whisper. My eyes locked with hers for the last time and I watched as she walked out of my life once again, the door closing behind them softly.

This time I couldn't stop her or go after her. It was best I didn't for the both of us.

For hours I stared at the door in that same spot.

"I love you Taj Amarie Brathwaite".