Play On, Play On

«Happy New Years Everyone. Hope you all are blessed and please listen to the song in the mm. (Nicki Is Wifey) Peace» ~Taj

[Jahron]

Atleast I know where she's been, here hugging other niggas. I swear I'll lose it if she fucking that nigga.......but.....she not your girl man.

"I see I'm interrupting some, I'mma let y'all finish". I chuckled coldly leaving back out shaking my head. Why the fuck do I even care, I don't like T like that. I'm trippin'....yea, maybe it's just loss of pussy. I sighed as my thoughts wouldn't stop going back to Taj. Fuck it, I need some weed or something. Heading to my jeep, just as I reach into my pocket for my keys I hear my name being angrily shouted. Here we go.

"JAHRON!", damn she looks sexy as fuck mad. "Wassup?". I shrugged nonchalantly putting both hands in my pocket facing her with my back against my door.

I suddenly felt horrible, the look in her eyes killed me inside. My pride wouldn't let me admit it, man did I fuck up that bad? "Tell me one thing". She said as I looked away avoiding her eyes, but she grabbed my chin roughly making me focus on them and them only. Her eyes held something I just couldn't give her.

"Tell you what?". She blinked a single tear away as her soft, perfect, full pink lips moved. "Tell me why did you touch me so good? Why did you hit spots I ain't never felt before? Why did you make me laugh? Why was I ever beautiful in your eyes? Huh Jah? Tell me! Jahron Anthony Brathwaite.....tell me why you fucked me with intentions to never love me but used me then manipulated to never lose me?". With that, she just walked away.

««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Stop looking for a reason to hate me, Just hate me
Nobodys perfect you know, I'm working on me"

All I could do was write at this point. I mind fucked her I did, I see it now. She probably hates me, shit I can't give the emotion she wants me to but I can try, I'm afraid to though. I laid back on the bed putting my pen down and stared up at the ceiling stretching out, as my eyes drifted closed. Taj popped in my head.

*Flashback*

"W-Wait um, is it going to hurt?". Taj looked up at me curiously but in her eyes and from her voice I knew my baby was nervous. Her Mom had been left that morning for work, and she said she was now ready to lose "IT", to me her bestfriend, her Jah...
"Look at me babygirl" I smiled kissing her softly on her cute baby doll nose as she looked into my eyes. "This'll be the first and last time I hurt you okay". She nods and I slid in slowly as I watched her beautiful face twist into a look of pain. "Shit" I hissed and groaned as her virgin walls gripped me. "J-Jah, ow". "Sh Sh, I know baby adjust", I cooed kissing away the fallen tears from her eyes. "Daddy". She whimpered making me moan in weakness, as I stroked her slow and lovingly holding her to my chest.............

I really fucked up.

[Taj]

"I promise to love youuu and obey
And hit more than once a day"

Ugh. I miss that asshole. I needed more wine, and listening to Jah's music all night was making me aggy. I got up heading to the kitchen and grabbed another bottle of wine along with my favorite chocolate covered shortbread cookies, as I rushed to get the door as the person behind it obnoxiously beat against it. "Chill! I'm coming!". I unlocked the door, and sluggishly walked back to my couch replaying Jah's Recognize video on demand. "Girl, I know you aint in here on that Bella Twilight shit. Uh uh, 'getcho ass up. Fix ya weave, shit looking like a crow's nest ontop of ya head. Get the crust out ya eyes and beat that face to perfection, looking like Celie when Mister took ha' from Nettie, bitch you ain't never cried for no nigga so today won't be the day", Cece (Cedric) my bestfriend besides Jahron snapped flipping his black and green ombre '24inch malaysian hair and cutting off the TV taking my glass from me as I pouted.

"And kill that pouting shit 'fa yo lips get stuck and yo ass be looking like Daffy Duck. Now, tell Mama what's wrong?".

*30 Minutes Later*

"Awww TT, Jahron always been clueless but damn girl", Cece frowned rubbing my head as I layed it across his lap. "I know. But I love his clueless ass bruh", I sighed. "Mkay, but ask yourself this sweety". "Yea?". "Did he play you or did you play yourself?".

PNDIsBae