Came N' Went(SHORT)

| Jahron/Party |

"Giving me the sign so I gotta take a hint now.." humming I decided to write that down too, as I sat next to my baby girls' head stone. It was a small one but I could never forget it's place. I said fuck the candle light and hopped on a private flight back here to Mississauga, just to bring our daughter some more flowers, three bouquets actually, and another bear to add to the rest of them. I wasn't tripping over seeing Drizzy in Taj's apartment half naked anymore, it just became a whatever to add to the rest of the topics and emotions I chose not to dwell on in my life.

"Daddy loves you" I whispered, fighting back the tears that were quickly forming. I was young and my actions back then stressed Taj out so much, that she was a still born. It seemed everything I did seemed to cause destruction, but who ever said I was perfect? Everyone fails to realize that I'm only human.

Placing the chain I had custom made for my angel on her stone, I took in my surroundings. Hundreds, maybe even thousands, of once deeply loved and cared for family members and children now occupied these tombs. No loud sounds like you'd usually get in the city, no other visitors besides myself, just complete quiet. Everything was literally peaceful, even if it was just for the moment.

After a few more minutes of my thoughts and silence, I decided to check time on my phone, remembering that I'd put it on silent after seeing about 9 missed calls and texts from Niyoni and the rest either notifications or emails.

I started to shoot shawty a text just letting her know I'm good, but decided against it.

This was leave me be time, not satisfy bitches time.

"Fuck these bitches, she caught the greyhound,
Yeah its mine, ha' mama put her out
So she fled I wasn't doing right,
Still dick ha' down even though he in her life,
Awe ba-by, yeah you know me,
You know me,
Ball harder than that nig, juh' like Ginobili
6 figure but Ima' inner city nigga"

I sat there typing lyrics into my notes, as I continued to sit with my babygirl.

Taj crosses my mind even when I don't try to think about her.

At times I feel myself second guessing on this relationship with Niyoni but she been there for me and I couldn't do that to her.

"All I ask...yeah yeah
Is you don't fuck him juh' like you did me
(Awe girl...)
Love sick puppy shit juh' like you did me
(Yeah yeah skrrttttt)
You was my nigga cuh' how you did me"

"Hmph" I sighed putting my phone away, and touched her stone one more time before making my exit.

Music was the outlet for me.

So, why not use it.

|Not edited|
|short update|