Euphoria

-For anyone wanting to follow the real "Taj" (her real name is London, Taj is my nick name lmao) her IG is @londonzhiloh , cause Ik someone asked. So there you go. You guys are getting 2-3 updates just cause I have my plot back for this story ayeee ! #FérinaForever

-Taj

I woke up soon aware I wasn't in my own bed, but I didn't mind or care. I stared up at the gorgeous mural that was painted upon Aubrey's bedroom ceiling and let my thoughts drown me.

"What's on your mind beautiful?". I jumped holding my chest. Now feeling stupid for not noticing Aubrey in the doorway the whole time. "Don't scare me like that geez", I chuckled raising up, letting his soft sheets fall off of me.

Man I gotta get some of these for the crib.

"Nothing. I was just taking it all in, thankful to wake up another morning ya' know".

"I feel you". He came towards me and sat on the side of me brushing a loose curl from out of my face.

"Get dressed. I want to take you some where". "Okay, will this be casual or do I have to dress up?", I asked blushing from his intense stare.

"Casual, I just want to chill with you". He grinned and leaned in pecking my lips making me groan and make the kiss longer. "Get ready", he chuckled standing up and left out sending me a wink.

-Jahron

*Flashback*

"I-I don't think we should be here Jah. The sign says being remodeled. M-Maybe we should go, it's getting pretty late too". I chuckled at her nervousness planting a soft, reassuring kiss upon her lips. It warmed us both in the frosty night air and her smile lit up my world.

"You cold?", I questioned already seeing that she was due to her shivering before me in just light washed jeans, her parka, the infinity scarf I'd bought her for her last birthday, and those brown Ugg boots all the girls seemed to be obsessed with wearing.

"Y-yea a little but I'm fine bestfriend", she answered still shivering and I could here her teeth chatter at this point. I chuckled and took off my own coat wrapping it around her, leaving me in just my hoodie that still kept me warm from the Sauga weather.

"Thank y-you Jah". Her deep dimples showed and I fought the urge to reach out and poke one. "Come on baby", I held her waist and began guiding her through the gate of the vacant model home I'd claimed my chill spot many nights ago. The house was a mini mansion and you'd have to take the hour drive over to the better and upper class gated community of the city, where me and Taj did not reside. Our families weren't poor but not wealthy either.

After taking the walk up the dark stone path and going around to the back of the house through slide door by the pool, I'd gotten her relaxed and we sat infront of the working fire place in the spacious living room.

"Jah just wait till we own one of these one day", she dreamed looking all around the house in awe at it's beauty, even as a model home it was quite impressive. I'd buy her a home, nah, one bigger than this when we make it big.

"Both on tour, selling out shows....nothing would break us apart", whispered. She faced me as I got closer and the room suddenly grew warmer. "I love you Jahron Anthony". Something in my chest tightened and the biggest corniest smile grew upon my face as I pulled her into my arms. "I love you too Taj Amarie", I mumbled crushing my lips to hers never wanting to let go. But I knew in the back of my head I'd fuck up and hurt her one day. It was in my nature.

[An-One of my babies better peep this tea lol & Remember this moment for later on...*sips*]

"Mmm Jah, shit...uhh dadd-Jahron wait!", she panted making me look in her eyes. We were both naked as the day we were born and her body was a beautiful site.

"What's wrong T?", I groaned hiding my rising impatience.
"D-Do you eat the...ya' know...um...". Her cheeks blushed into a rosey hue of innocence as she played with her fingers.

I chuckled and pecked her lips soft but swiftly laying her on her back and dived into her sweet core answering her question.
Her moans and screams of overwhelming pleasure filled my ears making me agonizingly hard and I groaned face deep in her treasure.

"Oh my god, Jah yes!".
"Jahron...Jahron....".
"JAHRON!".

"What? Shit!, Huh!?". I groaned rubbing the back of my head since she felt like slapping niggas in the head. "What were you over here day dreaming about? I been callin' your name for 10 minutes now!", Niyoni huffed and irritation was visible on her face. I rolled my eyes wiping my face and stood kissing her lips affectionately. "Chill. I just need to get some sleep", I lied. "Oh, okay then. Go lay down and take a nap babe. I'll get dinner started okay".

"Aite", I sighed pecking her cheek and made my way to my bedroom. "I love you Jahron Anthony", she called out behind me and I stopped in my tracks feeling that same tightness in my chest but not in the same way as before. I knew waiting to long to say it back would her hurt feelings but I didn't quite know mines.

"I...I love you too Niyoni".

I turned half facing her as she smiled and I could see in her face she'd meant it. "Why you standing there? Go take a nap babe, you have a show later on tonight. Go sleep head". As she instructed I went into the room laying out on the bed on my back and stared up at the ceiling.

"I love you too Niyoni?".

~Not edited. ❤