Live For You Not A Nigga

-Ominous

[Slow]
"Maybe, just maybe...if I wasnt so blind
I couldve seen,
All the bullshit and dreams that-he soldddd me
Oh God, I'm just a fool
Now I'm talking to you, praying for a sign-thattt
Maybe, just maybe...
I wont let the next nigga be a fuck boy
(Awe yea...)
Please, Lord...

[Speeds up]

Dont let the next nigga have a mixtape
Babymama drama, pushing one single
In club with his niggas, frontin, like he fucked up commas'
I need my Obama, aye, to his Michelle
(Ohhhh)
Slaying bitches ever since Junior High
I thought you knew me very well
Oh God!
Round of applause for a fuck nigga
And every needy bitch that'll fuck witcha
Im tryna leave my past, cause you was part of that
CEO's , endorsements, the money hides the fact

[Sings Chorus]

That Im still thinkin bout ya'(Oooo)
Oh I dont want to but it hurts so good that (that)
I cant escape the facts, cause when the ounce gone
I just fall right back..
Thats the highhhhh for ya....
Oh, oh, oh
Thats the highhhhh for ya...."

"Alright T, come hear it". Taj exited the booth tiredly, the time now 10 mins to 4 in the morning and her album was being wrapped up with the last tweaks here and there before 40 would mix it. He pressed a button on his desktop, and the songs recording filled the studio and a big smile grew on Aubrey's face watching her eyes go big. "Oh my god! I love this thank you, thank you, thank you both!!!". She squealed giving them both a hug followed by multiple praise.

"You're welcome babygirl, I just gotta mix everything but you can go for the night. Congrats youngin' first album finished", 40 congratulated her then they shared one more hug, before she'd grabbed her bag preparing to leave for the night.

"Aye, T wait up girl!", she heard Aubrey's deep voice call out after her down the long hallway while she made her way towards the elevator. "Sorry. I was footing it I guess, man I'm exhausted". "No apologies I understand all to well". They shared a genuine laugh stepping onto the elevator. He pushed the last button for the lobby. "Soo..". "Soo...?". Once again a light chuckle was shared between the two friends as the floors dinged by almost to their desired floor.

"What are you doing in a few? Besides sleep obviously?", he chuckled rubbing the back of his neck nervously making her smile at his adorable way of asking her out. "Do you want to spend the day with me Aubrey?", she teased sending him a smirk. He nodded quickly blushing, but failed to hide it groaning in playful frustration. "Or, come to the compound and spend the weekend with me. Please". "No funny business?". "My word is my bond unless...you can't control ya'self and want to close the drapes for some privacy with the boy. I won't tell it was consensual rape, I'll just say she heard about the D'3 stroke for the climax and wanted to test her hypothesis", he joked grinning at her flaming cheeks. "Oh my God no. You so cocky". "Nah, just confirmed. Yuh dont know gyal? Meh ave everyting but dat special one Mamas". He looked down at her short frame his smile making her blush. The doors opened into the empty lobby besides one security guard on duty and the receptionist who was currently occupied.

Taj yawned stepping off with Aubrey hot on her tail and opened the glass doors allowing her to walk out towards the parking lot. "Trail mi to de compound gyal wi link up now, yuh know", he told her once they were both in their vehicles. "You mean now? It's almost 4 in the morning Aubrey", she frowned chewing her lip not sure of going his house, scratch that, mansion! at this time. People and the media are always finding out her business and blowing it out of context.

"Yes. Now come please. I wanna chill with you, we can smoke some hookah. Papi got the coils waiting for you girl", he joked. "Shutup you are not Papi. But fine. Dis gyal want to know wat yuh gat fi mi rude bwoy". He smirked as she winked speeding off ahead of him as he shook his head because now he would be trailing her to his own home.

As he drove behind her black matte Cherokee, he smiled.

~Not Edited Yet.

~having relationship problems , so I have loads of ideas for updates. He's stressing me out and I honestly want to end this shit but my feelings fucked up and idk what WE are. I need advice I guess. anywaysss, *rolls eyes* I love the growing Taj+Aubrey bond. Gosh yass !

Anyone who makes up a cute & slayed #Taj+Aubrey couple name I will shout out and dedicate the next chapter and add you as a character. (Im making a cast for the sequel & future books of this. I wanna do a series because this is therapeutic for me lord knows -.-❤❤❤ Stay amazing! #PARTYWhereYouAt??RightBehindMe!