Dinner and relaxing in the garden.

They laid together, holding each other, Franky holding this beautiful woman that had saved her life. That sounds dramatic but it's not, Bridget knocked down her barriers, helped her through some of the most monstrous memories that she had survived. Now she was here with her, in her arms, laying in Bridget's bed.

Bridget has turned over, she pushed herself against Franky's body, spooning her, the brunette cupping Bridget's breast, caressing her nipple, gently kissing her neck. Bridget woke from her light sleep and smiled, she moaned at the feelings flowing through her body, god the things Franky made her feel. She felt a hand slide down her body in between her legs "oh Franky" Bridget said as she turned on her back and kissed her deeply.

With Franky's legs intertwined in hers, she slipped her fingers in and out of the blondes core, whilst she peppered her lips, neck and chest with kisses. Franky felt how wet Bridget was and it turned her on, she moved her hips against the older woman's leg. As she moved inside her, Bridget moaned "oh Franky don't stop" rolling her hips on Franky's hand, her thumb touching her now sensitive clit, bringing her closer, her hand pushed deeper inside her. "Baby I'm so close" Franky kissed her, then moving to her neck, sucked against her neck taking Bridget over the edge, Bridget cursing as she reached climax.

Franky needed very little, she was already so turned on. Bridget slid her fingers over the brunettes folds as she pushed 2 fingers inside her, a few moments later "Gidge... I'm going to" Franky moaned "fuck fuck fuck" as she came against Bridget's hand.

They both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms, legs still intertwined. Franky smiled against Bridget thinking how lucky she was to have met such an amazing woman who picked Franky out of everyone. Bridget saved her, kept her secrets and risked everything to be with Franky, this was more than just a fling, more than sex, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later Franky woke up, she looked at the sleeping blonde, hair messed up, laying on her front, with a sheet just covering her perfect and shapely arse. She watched her for a few minutes, watching her breathe, the curves of her body, the side of her breast, god she was sexy she thought. She gently got off the bed and pulled on her shirt and walked into the kitchen. She grabbed a beer, Gidge had brought them especially, and she stood looking round the house. Bridget was everywhere, it was a nice house, she looked at the books, pictures, music and movies she had.  Franky smiled, she was so very happy.

Franky looked in the fridge at what food she could make, Bridget obviously looked after herself, one look at her body and anyone could see that. She had a fridge full of fresh vegetables, salad, fish, chicken, fresh herbs, wine. Franky could make amazing food with it, suddenly she felt hands running up and under her shirt, around her waist, she smiled and turned to face her. "Hey Gidge, you look nice" Bridget chuckled as she stood there naked, leans in and kisses her deeply.

Franky apologises saying she was hungry, Bridget scolds her "don't apologise, I want you to feel at home, I could make something" Franky smiles "let me, keep me busy" the blonde smirks "I can think of lots of things you can do" they kiss and Bridget says she'll put some clothes on. Frankly tells her not to, "your beautiful Gidge" but she grabs a T-shirt and some trackies, giving Franky a pair of shorts to wear.

Franky sets to work on dinner, making salmon and salad, Bridget sips at a glass of wine watching the brunette around the kitchen. Is this what Bridget wanted whilst she sat in her office listening to Franky in their counselling sessions, is this the perfect life she hoped for? A sexy arse girlfriend cooking dinner? In their home wearing next to nothing, after fantastic sex and multiple orgasms? It was pretty close to perfect, she blushed and smiled.

Franky feels her eyes on her, she looks over at the blonde, "you know, I could cook naked, give you something to look at?" Bridget chuckled again and said, "I'm not sure I could keep my hands to myself if you did" "fancy me do you?" Bridget gets up and kisses her deeply, 'if they could see us now' she thinks running a hand down the back of the brunettes shorts, cupping her arse and pulling her against her. "Just a bit" she answers. Franky moans at her touch and is just about to put her hands up the blondes T-shirt when the timer goes off.