Last night at the cabin

They get back to the cabin, satisfied for a moment, they kiss and Bridget "what do you want to do?" Franky smiles "apart from you?... let's sit in the hot tub, drink a bit more then I think bed? I don't wanna be one of those couples who goes ages without sex Gidge!" She smiles showing her dimples "I don't want you to think I'm bored of you, I mean it's been like 5 minutes!" Bridget laughs "god I don't think I could ever get bored of you Francesca Doyle, let's go to the tub, but don't think for a second we're done with this" she rubs Franky's bulge in her jeans, "I think you should always wear it, it feels so good" Franky smiles "it does baby, but I'm not sure it would be the right look for me!"

Franky's tugs at the belt and once again the dress opens, Franky's hands remove it from her shoulders and unclips the bra, dropping it to the floor. She bends down and pulls her panties aside kissing her core and her inner thigh, the panties also drop to the floor as Bridget steps out of them. She runs her lips and tongue up Bridget's leg until she meets her warmth, she kisses her again and rolls her tongue along the slit "Franky" her breathing increases "just a quick taste Gidge" she comes up and kisses her as Bridget removes all but Franky's girl shorts.

Sticking her hand in Bridget moved the tip to rest against herself, she was touching Franky's lips, kissing her "oh Bridget, the things you do to me", Franky said kissing the blondes neck as her shorts are removed. Bridget takes the strapless dildo out from Franky's wet core and turning it around slides the long shaft inside the brunette, pulling it out she licks it "just a quick taste spunky" she winks at her. "I'll get wine, you get in the hot tub!" They get in mostly just kissing, arms wrapped around each other, fingers touching each other. Franky jokes "I think Finn knew what we were doing the whole time" Bridget blushed "probably, I thought we'd got away with it, good job he was gay, can you imagine if he tried to get involved" ... "don't Gidge, imagine if he had been a lesbian, maybe she would have tried touching you... Nah, no way, I'm never sharing you!"

"Have you ever had a 3 way?" Bridget asked "yeah long time ago, in my darker days.... bet you did Gidget!" She smiles at the blonde "never, me? Yes definitely a few times, Uni when I was younger, not something I'd want to repeat now, but I enjoy toys" she smiled "do you Gidge?! I hadn't noticed, I've not used them that much, but it is fun, any particular fantasies Gidge?" "A few baby, we've got time, right now I just want to hold you, and play with you, love you" she kissed her "fine with me Gidget."

As they finish the wine and start kissing, Bridget suggests they go to bed, Franky picks her up, Bridget's arms and legs go around her body and she carries her to the bed. Bridget shuffles back leaning against the pillows and Franky grabbed some toys, she puts them on the bed, she puts a hand cuff around one of Bridget's hands and then straddling the blondes body she pulls her arms up securing them to the headboard. "Spread your legs Gidge" she immediately obeys and Franky's sits opposite facing her, legs either side of her hips, their cores almost touching."

"So" the brunette started, "I intend to use this over your body" she starts tickling the blonde with a feather toy over her nipples, chest, abdomen, across her core and down her body and inner thigh "when you can't take anymore, I'm going to grab that" she looks at the 12" double dildo that they can both use facing each other, "then I'm going fuck you, and me, but no touching Gidge until you cum...ready baby?"

"I'm ready baby" she raises her hips as the feather goes between her legs, then up her body to her breasts "oh Franky", the younger woman just smiles going back down to her core, tickling between her legs, she raised her hips again "no Gidget" she smiled, allowing her finger to run across her wet lips "oh Franky come on" "can't" said the brunette "still playing". Bridget frustrated that she can't close her legs to get some friction "Franky please" she moans as Franky's finger traces along her throbbing core, "Please baby"