A day out

They fall asleep in each other's arms for a while enjoying each other's bodies, knowing that they have fallen in love. Bridget smiles as she wakes up, still naked, enjoying the satisfied feeling in her body and mind from their love making. She decides that they need to get out of the house.

So she jumps into the shower knowing Franky will wake soon. As she steps out the younger woman walks into the bathroom seeing her, looks her up and down "damn Gidge, you look good" she smiles and winks at her "and your all wet without me" the blonde chuckles and steps towards her, "get in the shower, we're going out". Franky raises her eyebrows "you're not the boss of me" she says kissing her gently, "yes I am" the blonde chuckles, "shower" and pulls away, winking back at the brunette she lightly slaps Franky's arse.

Not long afterwards Bridget is dressed in little denim shorts and a tight fitted t-shirt and is pulling on trainers, she looks up at her naked lover who is just removing her towel, she stares at the beautiful tattoo'd body and can't find any words. Just stares. The brunette smiles, showing her sexy dimples "like what you see Gidge?" Bridget suddenly is able to form words "fucking hell Franky, you are so beautiful".

Franky had been called many other things, but beautiful? She smiled embarrassed at the compliment and blushed "Oh Gidge" she walked to the now standing woman and kissed her "you look like you've never seen me before" the blonde blushed and replied "I know, but you truly are beautiful Franky, I can't believe how lucky I am". Franky kissed her again, the blonde welcoming in Franky's expert tongue. She kissed along the older woman's jaw and biting her earlobe said "your lucky?" she paused, kissing her neck with her arm's around her lovers waist "I'm the ex-inmate kissing the sexy prison psych" she smiled sending a shudder down the blondes body, "and by the way, you are the most sexy" Franky says with a single kiss followed by a kiss after each word to her neck "beautiful, amazing, hot, gorgeous, stunning woman I have ever seen" she kisses her deeply again. "I fucking love you Gidget" she says lowering her hands into the blondes shorts. Bridget pulls reluctantly away, "get dressed you tease, we are going out"

Franky starts to dress in shorts and a vest "where to Gidge?".... "hiking" Bridget replied, Franky looked up "we're not really dressed for hiking"... the blonde says "oh shut up, a walk then, just somewhere pretty and quiet I like to go" she says smiling. They walk into the kitchen and prepare a small picnic and leave the house. They drive for 1/2 hour or so, Franky trying and failing to to push her hand high on Bridget's thigh "we'll have an accident if you don't stop" she said seductively. Franky full of lust just said "I can't stop touching you Gidget, I really wanna fuck you right now." Bridget almost pulled over but said "later baby, restraint" she smirked.

They pulled into the parking lot and Franky looked at the large green lawn with barbecues and benches, which led to gentle rolling hills and trees. It was a beautiful sunny day and thankfully not too many people around. They got out of the car, grabbed some water and Franky walked along side Bridget holding her hand. They walked through a trail and talked about the type of jobs Franky would like to do.

Franky was a great cook, but it felt like going backwards if she tried to be a chef, reliving the moment that changed her life so badly. They talked about Law and why Franky enjoyed it and what type of law she could practice. Franky joked that she could be a hot shit corporate lawyer in the city, sharp suit, cute secretary. "No fucking way is my girlfriend having a cute arse secretary".

Franky stopped and kissed her. "I'm your girlfriend Gidge?" Bridget blushed "no I was talking about another hot chic who..." she got cut off by Franky's lips kissing her again, deeper this time, they pulled apart slightly Bridget whispered into her ear, "yes baby, your my girlfriend" Franky smiled "your so cute" she winked at Bridget.

"So would you have a girlfriend that did low paid criminal law?" Bridget smiled "Oh Franky, I'd have you anyway you I can, but yes Criminal Law would be the good for you to do, it would really help clients to know that you understand their situation". They chatted a bit more about Law and types of places she would like to work. They talked about other stuff whilst walking holding hands.