Time to feed puss

Bridget had been working with Vera on her speech for the reopening of the new parts of Wentworth, trying to get Vera to believe in herself. The new Governor was trying to trust the affirmation band, use cue cards. Bridget knew that Ferguson was coming back to Wentworth, but now as a prisoner. How she had convinced the Doctors at the Psych hospital that she wasn't a psychopath and totally fucking crazy was beyond her. She couldn't tell Franky about Ferguson, as much as she wanted to. Franky would stress about Bridget working so close to her, not trusting the Freak, and Bridget knew that's Vera wanted no one to know she was there.

Bridget walked into Vera's office, bottle of wine in hand knowing that she'd received the call. They chatted about the event coming up and Bridget said she'd be fine, she could do it, all of it, trust it. She left saying she needed to feed the cat. Bridget chuckled, as she walked out of Wentworth, it was Franky and hers joke, how Bridget would refer to Franky as her cat. She got home, not sure if the brunette was home, still enjoying the joke she called for 'Puss' and was looking in the fridge for inspiration, she was starving.

Suddenly the door of the fridge shut and there she was, her beautiful sexy girlfriend. Franky clearly only had one thing on her mind as she smiles, she pushes Bridget against the fridge, the younger woman putting her whole body against the back of the blonde, nibbling at her ear "Franky, what are you doing here?" Bridget said whilst she felt Franky's strong arms around her waist and her hands going under her white blouse, feeling the blondes breasts.

Knowing she had work and an early start Bridget said to the persistent woman breathing into her ear "Franky we can't... stop" but it was clear she had no intention of stopping. Franky turns the blonde to face her pushing against her once again. As the passion starts to build Franky opens Bridget's top placing her hands around the toned waist of the older woman. With a her lips just in front of the blondes, Franky said "make me" very gently kissing her, teasing her. Bridget laughs, knowing she had no intention of stopping her amazing girlfriend, but Franky takes a step back "your late Gidge"

"I had a drink with Vera" she explained and Franky who remembered they should have arrived back today said "how are the girls, are they back, did you see Booms?" Bridget replied "yeah there all good".

Bridget, missing the contact with Franky's body, closes the gap between them and in a sexy teasing voice says "I heard you on the radio today" leaning against the brunette, putting her arms around her neck and almost kissing her. Franky laughs seeing that Bridget was now flirting back with her and says "and all that talk of chic on chic turned you on didn't it!" She moves her hands to Bridget's amazing arse, squeezing it and pulling her in closer. The blonde now turned on with just the slightest touch from her lover moves her hand to her hip and then to her heated core.

Franky immediately responds turning the blonde, kissing, laughing and walking her backwards towards the dining table, once again they wouldn't make it to the bedroom. Franky lifts the blonde onto the table, Bridget lays back, puts her arms above her head, still enjoying the moment with Franky standing in between her open legs, top undone, waiting for her Franky to touch her. Franky runs her hands up her legs and under the older woman's skirt to her thighs, she pulls away her panties which are damp with anticipation. As Franky pulls them off, she removes her heels and leans between the open legs of her lover, still laughing enjoying the moment, Bridget waiting for where she wants her the most. Then she sees that sexy incredible smile as she kisses the inside of Bridget's thigh "time to feed puss" Franky says enjoying the joke again.

Bridget feels the brunettes hair tickling her inner thigh as Franky heads towards her core, where Bridget needs her. She places her fingers in the hair of the stunning brunette whose tongue had just made it to her wet folds, she felt the expert tongue dip inside her, roll over her folds, up and down the opening and occasionally flicking her clit, driving Bridget wild "fuck Franky" she moaned, feeling every movement she made in her core. Franky's hands had moved her bra so that she could touch the blondes nipples, tweaking them. Then suddenly she felt the zipper go down on her hip and she automatically lifted her hips up to help remove the skirt quicker.

As Franky went to return to one of her favourite places, she took a second to appreciate the position and wonderful sight she had. Her Gidge, on the dining table, top wide open, bra pushed aside leaving her breasts exposed, nipples hard showing how aroused the blonde was. She was naked from the waist down, core open and glistening from Franky's tongue, her legs spread waiting for Franky's return "god your sexy" Franky said, pure lust and arousal in her face. "Take me baby, I need you" and Franky resumed her position flicking her clit but this time, she slid her fingers inside Bridget watching her eyes close in pure pleasure.

Franky pumped her fingers in and out whilst her tongue flicked her clit and licked at any juices she could, Bridget moved her legs and found her knee had pushed against Franky's crotch, and it was obvious that the younger woman was enjoying the friction. Franky was rolling her hips against her knee, pushing her 2 fingers inside her "harder, faster, please Franky" she heard and obeyed pumping her dripping core and licking at her, whilst grinding her own hips against Bridget's knee. The blonde could feel the heat against her knee and made sure she kept it there moving it in time with Franky's movements. Both were getting closer to the edge, just the sounds coming from the blonde made her moan "fucking hell Gidge, oh god yes, let me fuck you, let me push my fingers inside you, until I make you cum, cum for me, fuck Gidge, you are so wet for me baby" she was saying against Bridget's folds, in between movements of her tongue. It was obvious that the words, the movement and the sight of her wide open legs was turning on Franky so much. She felt Bridget start to clench against her fingers which were pushing deep inside her, she was so wet and Franky was too and Bridget started moaning "fuck yes yes yes there baby yes" pushing Franky to orgasm at the same time.

They calm down and Bridget gets off the table, kissing deeply and swaying together, Bridget puts her arms around Franky's neck and feels her strong arms around her waist. Her hands moving to Bridget's arse, pulling her against her. "I love the way you make me feel Gidge, I can't get enough of you" she whispered into her ear, biting her earlobe. "Well... later, I will make you feel even more than you thought possible and I will turn you on so bad that you will never let me go" she kissed Franky, still with her arms around her neck and Franky said "Gidge I'm never letting you go"

They had dinner and talked with the TV on in the background, Franky told her more about her day and the interview. Bridget spoke about the new wings at Wentworth and caught Franky up on Boomer, Doreen, Maxine, even Liz. She told her how Bea was doing and that she is still running things but a new group of women were causing shit. Franky still sensed something, every now and again, the blonde would go to say something and stop. Franky was a little worried "every thing ok Gidge?", the blonde turned and smiled "fine baby, just a few things at work I need to get through, new prisoners, 1 in particular will be difficult". She looked worried. "What is it Gidget, what are you not telling me?" Franky's green eyes searching the beautiful blue eyes "talk to me". Bridget paused "I will, not now. I'm going to go to bed early tonight, what about you?" "Always Gidge, let me take you to bed and forget about that place. Whoever that fucker is, no-one fucks with my girl".