A weekend away

Bridget got home, carrying a little shopping bag "hi baby, almost ready to go?" Franky had packed, suitcase by the door, Bridget said she'd change and she'd be ready. A few minutes later, she brings a few items out and a small bag and is ready to go. They jump in the car and head out, they head to a remote log cabin hotel in the mountains with views across Port Phillip Bay on Mount Dandenong. It was a hotel, but private individual log cabins, so it had room service, private hot tub and beautiful scenery.  They got there and a bottle of champagne was waiting, Franky opened it up and kissed her, "this place is amazing Gidge, a world away from Wentworth" she joked. Bridget kissed her back, looked into her beautiful deep green eyes that she loved and rested her forehead against the brunette's, their bodies against one another, champagne glass held loosely "you're a world away from everything that was Wentworth baby, whatever happens honey, you've done so well, you have almost found a job, you're happy and you have an amazing girlfriend" she rubbed noses and kissed her "true I do have an amazing girlfriend" she winked at her and said "who seems to be very overdressed for our first activity" she kissed the older woman, pulling apart to put the drinks down by the sofa. She removed Bridget's top and bra, kissing her neck. She led her to the sofa by the floor to ceiling doors that were open to the stunning view.

She pushed Bridget down, undid her own bra having removed her shirt. She tried to seductively remove her jeans but almost fell, Bridget laughed "I'm trying to be sexy Gidge, no laughing!" By now Franky was just in her girl shorts, she straddled the blonde kissing her and she ran her fingers down the front of her and undid her jeans. She ran her fingers over Bridget folds through her panties and kissed her nipples, sucking and biting them. She then pushed her hand inside and entered her. Bridget wasn't expecting Franky to start so quickly and she groaned as the expert fingers pushed inside her, "I love being inside you Gidge" Franky whispered into her ear, biting her ear and then kissing her and pushing her tongue in.  As she worked her way along her jaw, Bridget said breathlessly "I love the way you feel baby when you're inside me... oh Franky" she felt the younger woman's fingers curl slightly as she slipped her fingers in and out grazing her clit.

Bridget moved a hand between Franky's legs, massaging her folds through her shorts.
Franky's eyes closed enjoying the feeling from the blondes fingers before the brunette resumed her place on her neck, sucking, kissing and gently biting her whilst moving her fingers slowly inside Bridget's wet core "you're beautiful Gidge."

Franky leant to the side, not yet removing her hand and she dripped champagne across Bridget's chest immediately running her tongue to catch it and licking, biting and sucking as she went. She took her nipples in her mouth, Bridget moaned closing her eyes "oh Franky please, fuck me", Bridget trying to move her hand inside the brunettes shorts. The younger woman smiled, biting the hard nipples playfully. Bridget was loosing all control "Franky please take them off, I want to feel you." Franky pulls her fingers out from Bridget's core and slips them into her own mouth, suggestively sucking them before kissing Bridget and then removing the last of the older woman's clothes.

Franky walks to the side of the sofa and gets refill of champagne, Bridget watches her take her time, longing for her to return. Franky winks at her taking a sip, Bridget groaned and taking matters onto her own hands, slides her hand down towards her own core. Not taking her smouldering blue eyes off her, she inserts a finger and says "that feels good." Franky watches mesmerised as Bridget pushes her finger inside herself and groaned "that's a great view baby" Bridget smiled and spreads her legs wider pushing a finger in and out, her finger glistening "should I push in another finger baby?" Franky just watched as she did and suddenly came to her senses, smiling at the sexy blonde "nah Gidge" she walked back "I told you, that's mine".

Franky pushes the blonde to lay on the sofa, she removes her wet shorts and she straddles Bridget's naked hips. Making sure their wet cores meet each other's,  Franky resumes kissing her whilst running her fingers down and back to the blondes eager and wet lips. "Don't make me tell you again Gidge" she smiles, "or what baby?" Franky stops and raises her eyebrows "you'll see you little minx, I brought some things from that little drawer you love so much, don't make me punish you" Bridget pulls her down for a deep kiss, gently biting her bottom lip, she lets go and says "promises, promises".