A surprising conversation

Later that evening, they sat on the sofa with a movie on the background, but chatting to each other, bodies touching and drinking wine after eating a lovely meal which Franky had expertly cooked. The conversation moved to work and what plans Franky had, and that for the time being, she should just have a break, get over her time in Wentworth, get over the things she'd seen and done in her time there. Work could wait. Bridget, now doing some Psych Consultation work with a previous colleague, was paid well enough for them to live on happily and she quite enjoyed the idea of coming home to 'Franky the housewife'. Franky chuckled at the thought.

Whist cuddling on the sofa, Bridget was resting against Franky's chest and they were drawing patterns seductively on each other's skin. The brunette tried to hide her frustration of seeming like a charity case. Bridget made her feel better with lots of soothing points and positive arguments as to why Franky should "shut up" with a sexy kiss against the brunettes neck. Franky laughed at her, "you always know what to say and how to make me feel better Gidge". Her response was "and you always know how to make me feel better baby" she whispered with yet more kisses.

The conversation moved to sex, it was obvious to both of them that they could not get enough of each other and judging by the feeling that both of them felt between their legs at the mere mention of sex, it was safe to say they turned each other on.

Bridget coyly mentioned toys, it's something Bridget enjoyed a lot over the years but not something you can just blurt out. She was hoping that at some point Franky would find her drawer and maybe handcuff her to the bed or surprise her by slipping a dildo inside her when she was not expecting it. She blushed at the thought and this was not missed by Franky. "What Gidge, what is it that you want to do to me?" she whispered into the blondes ear, nipping at her earlobe and kissing her neck, something she had already worked out was Bridget's weak point.

Bridget thought 'fuck it' and said "have you ever used anything in bed" it was flimsy, but she didn't feel confident in just saying 'strap on'. Previous conversations in Wentworth never were about sex, as much as Franky tried, and talking about it so soon after she got out scared her. What if she doesn't like toys, what if it scares her, what if she's horrified?

Franky raises her eyebrows suggestively, "Gidget, do you want to fuck me with a Dildo? Or whip me maybe?" Bridget blushed and Franky knew that's what she was getting at. "No" Bridget replied sheepishly "yes it is, ooh you naughty girl Gidge, trying to take advantage of me" Franky joked. Bridget smiled but didn't look at her, Franky sensed Bridget's mood and decided not to take the piss anymore.

"Gidge look at me" she said seriously "we have to tell each other this sort of stuff, I am sure I know a good psychologist that would say that sort of thing!" Bridget smiled at her before Franky continued "tell me what you want to do to me and I'll tell you. I've used toys before, although not for a few years" she joked and Bridget smiled "I can't think of anything I would rather do than fuck you with a strap on until you cry out my name" she said into the the blondes ear, "just the thought of it makes me want you"

Bridget looked up to the beautiful smiling face of the young lover beside her, she smiled and said "let me show you something" Bridget grabbed her by the hand and took her into the bedroom and the drawer in the wardrobe that Franky hadn't noticed before.

Franky looks into the drawer which has an array of dildos, harnesses, vibrators, some handcuffs and other saucy items "wow... Gidge, I didn't think you had it in you, I like learning things about you" Bridget looks embarrassed, Franky puts her finger under her chin, lifts her to meet her eyes. "Don't be embarrassed Gidge, I want to try things with you, I want to satisfy you, to do everything you want to do baby, this is kinda a turn on you know!" Bridget looks seriously at her "you have satisfied me, you've done everything I wanted and needed, this is just fun, just toys, it's you I want." Franky's smile relaxes her "good, coz I want you too, your kinda hot!"