Coffee shop and Top Dog

A few days later Franky leaves the meeting with her Parole Officer, she was passed on a message that a radio station had asked to interview her, it was following up after her release since she was considered a 'reality TV chef'. Franky thought that was odd that 7 years later she was a 'celebrity' but why not do it? She still had fans that wrote to her, she'd think about it and speak to Gidget, she smiled thinking of her.

She also had a few interviews lined up for some law firms. She needed some smarter clothes and decided to go shopping this afternoon. Then home, she'd make dinner, planning an evening with her beautiful girlfriend. They enjoyed each other's company as much as they each other's bodies, and my god was her lover's body perfect. She knew every part of it and she couldn't wait to touch her, taste her and be with her again tonight, everyday even. She loved touching her, but she also loved that sometimes just contact enough, sitting or laying in bed cuddling was perfect.

Bridget knew that Franky was out, so at lunch she phoned her girlfriend and Franky said she had some interviews lined up and so was buying clothes. Bridget said she'd be home by 7, she had a late meeting. Franky made a joke that she'd be ready and waiting for Bridget naked on the bed and the older woman groaned with passion "how am I supposed to work with that image on my head?" Franky chuckled and said "if you're late I might be so turned on waiting that I might touch myself, I might have to slip a finger inside, I'll be wet waiting for you" Bridget groaned again "I'll move you hand and push my tongue inside you until you cum" "mmmm Gidge what else" Franky was turned on with the images in her head. Bridget said "maybe I'll slip my fingers inside you, inside your wet pussy and then I'll let you fuck me, slip a dildo deep inside my wet lips, let you watch as you push in me" Bridget said enjoying it as much as the younger woman, Franky replied "it's making me horny now Gidget, I don't know if I can wait" she said flirting with Bridget.

Bridget knew she was in a coffee shop and said "undo your pants now." "Gidge I can't, I'm in a ..." the blonde interrupted "you must, otherwise I won't touch you tonight, I won't push my tongue inside you or slip my fingers in until you cum, I won't let you see whilst I take off my clothes, remove my wet panties, I might 'accidentally' touch myself and slip a finger into my wet pussy" Bridget now turning the tables on the younger woman. Franky couldn't resist anymore "my god Gidge I wish you were here, I'm so fucking horny." She looked about and there was only a few people in the shop, most facing away from her and the table was covering her. She undid her jeans and slid them down a bit to give her access. She slid her hand inside her girl shorts, touching herself. "What now?" she asked breathlessly "rub you finger along your lips, along the opening, don't go inside yet" the older woman instructed from her office, her hand touching herself through her panties, pleased she chose a skirt today.

Franky slid her fingers along herself, already so wet, she closed her eyes at the sensation running her finger up and down "oh god" she mumbled. "Tell me how wet you are you baby". The brunette replied "oh Gidge, so wet, I can feel myself soaking my shorts, I can feel it on my thighs" "good baby, push a finger inside Franky, deep inside" Franky obediently did it, slipping a finger in and she groaned quietly "push your finger inside and out, touch your clit with your thumb" Franky did hearing Bridget's deep breathing in her ear, imagining the finger was hers. Bridget now had a finger inside herself, pushing in and out but was in a private office and was able to groan louder, down the phone so Franky could hear, she had a foot up to give better access. "Push harder baby, curl you fingers like I do" the brunette grinding her hips slowly said "I'm so close Gidget, are you?"

Franky could tell she was doing everything to herself that she was making Franky do "I am baby" She said breathlessly "I'm at my desk, my skirt is up by my waist, panties pulled aside, my foot is on my desk, legs are open my hand is deep inside, I am dripping for you baby... cum with me" they both thrust inside, hips grinding to increase the friction, Franky trying to make her movements as small as possible "oh fuck, fuck, fuck" Franky had her eyes closed, moaned coming against her own hand, slowing bringing herself down and listening to Bridget whose orgasm was loud in her ear. "Jesus Gidge that was so sexy", she said removing her hand.