Trying new things

Finn keeps the food coming and apart lots of flirting, touching and the the occasional teasing switch of their toys, dinner continued. Bridget enjoyed turning Franky's dildo on whilst she was talking to Finn, catching her off guard. Whilst on a break between courses Franky's hand reached over to Bridget and between the split in her dress, through her soaking panties she rubbed her core paying attention to her clit. Bridget started thrusting against Franky's hand and said "go in baby" so Franky does, she puts her hand in through the top of her panties and inside her, just massaging her gently until the vibrating egg and Franky's magic fingers bring her to climax.

Later, Bridget excuses herself and then comes back from the bathroom and seemed pleased with herself. She turned on the switch as she got closer to the table and Franky immediately started reacting. Franky was rolling her hips, eyes closed "oh Gidge, I am so turned on" she whispered. She sat next to the brunette and reached over, pushing against the bulge in Franky's jeans. The younger woman eyes closed again as Bridget just whispered against her ear "Finn asked if we needed anything as he's going on a break, he said we'd be on our own for 10 minutes" she paused kissing Franky deeply, pushing her tongue in "so we have plenty of time to play with this." Bridget undid her zip and rubbing against the outline of the cock shape in Franky's shorts "Gidge... fuck...oh fuck me" she said whilst kissing the blondes neck. "Mmm that's what I was hoping to do" Bridget said as she undid Franky's belt and jeans, then she reached in grabbing the strapless dildo in between Franky's very wet lips that was inside her. Bridget started moving it, stimulating the brunette more, with the dildo now out on show, she took Franky's hand moving it in between her own legs "no panties Gidge?"

Bridget moved herself and climbed on Franky's lap "I took them off so I could fuck you, here at the table" Bridget said into her ear, the dildo was between the blondes legs. She pushed her core against it and ground her hips against Franky's "I want you now, help me" She pulled herself up as Franky guided the wet Bridget onto her strapless dildo, the dress covered Franky's lap, so it looked like the blonde was just sat on the brunettes lap. "Fuck that feels good honey, fuck yes" as she slowly and covertly rose and fell on Franky's lap, she felt the vibrating dildo going inside whilst pushing down into the brunette pushing the vibrating waves into Franky.

They continued to fuck each other at the table in the restaurant, the strapless dildo pushing up inside Bridget, pushing the end that was in Franky deeper and vibrating as they thrust against each other "oh Franky I'm going to cum" Franky said "my god Gidge so am I, fuck me baby, fuck me" she said as she kissed her. They pushed each other over the edge, trying to keep their moans as quiet as they could, Bridget rolling her hips enjoying the feeling and Franky smiling into the crook of her neck "this is so hot Gidge, I fucking love this, leave your panties off for now, I want to touch you when ever I want!" Bridget saw Finn approach, he seemed to hesitate but seeing both of them look at him he walked towards them. Franky said "sorry Finn, sometimes she can't get enough of me" Bridget just smiled arm around Franky just looking like she was sat on her lap. "You're fine ladies, you're very cute together" he winked "there's a small course coming in 2 or 3 minutes, before the dessert, can I get you more wine?"

He walked away and Bridget lifted herself off and she switched off the vibrating dildo. "Don't" Bridget said as she went to pull up her jeans, "stay like that for a second, I just want to see you, touch you, under the table, I'm just so turned on honey, I just wanna fuck you all the time!" Franky smiled "Jesus Gidget, your insatiable, I love it, by the way, where's the egg?" Franky realised after she'd just had the dildo inside her. "In my bag" she smiled "well" Franky said "It's no good there give it to me" Bridget smiled. "You still wet baby?" Franky asked "fuck yes!" Franky pleased said "open wide Gidget" and Bridget immediately did putting one leg over Franky's to give better access. She groaned as she felt it go inside "ok?" Franky checked still with her fingers inside the blonde but concerned that it was in deep enough "oh yes" Bridget smiled and then she felt it vibrating "oh it's perfect!"