Job offers

Eventually Bridget's tummy starts to grumble, "I need to feed you" Franky said into her ear, "can't live on sex alone Gidge" she chucked "I'd like to try" the blonde replied kissing her. "Come on Gidge, I made Risotto, it's fattening and full of bad stuff, we'll need to work it off some how" Bridget smiled "ooh, I can think of a way to do that". She winked and kisses Franky's lips, "I can never get enough of you". Franky smiled and kissed her back and Franky's inhibitions made her ask "was that ok baby, it wasn't too much, I don't ever want to be the old me, was it ok?"

Bridget sat up slightly, her hand on Franky's chest, she brought her eyes to meet Franky's "first, it was fucking amazing, it was sexy, fun, my god it turned me on, every part. The control, the dominance, the handcuffs, which by the way was genuinely incredible and I loved, and you could have tied my legs too" the blonde smiled kissing her lightly and continued "the role play was perfect and just because of Wentworth doesn't mean it's the old you. I had enough fantasies about you from Wentworth, that was definitely one of them." Bridget kissed her "my little top dog", Franky laughed and Bridget said "I love you and I love what you did, don't worry, if you played doctors and nurses, I wouldn't worry about you operating on someone" she laughed making Franky laugh. "It was perfect, you were perfect, I loved every moment, the dildo was a fabulous surprise, you were incredible baby." Franky pulled her down to kiss her "you are incredible too spunky, I kinda enjoyed it too" she winked and kissed her then said "doctors and nurses Gidge?" Bridget laughed "oh yes, fuck why not, you can give me a physical!" She laughed "Gidge you are full of surprises, good to know though" They got up, Franky's removing the well used strap on and dressing in T-shirt and jeans. Bridget threw on a vest and yoga pants that were tight and showed off her perfect arse.

Franky served the seafood Risotto with a salad and wine and they sat chatting, Franky said "I've got something I need to talk to you about" Bridget looked in her eyes but saw an unconcerned face so didn't worry. "So do I baby, you first". Franky said she'd seen her Parole officer earlier, seeing Bridget's concerned face "nah Gidge, it's all good. She passed on a letter from a Radio show, 'Heat FM' they wanted to interview me, you know ex reality chef, ex-con, talk about my time inside, what do you think?"

"Do you want to speak about it?" Bridget asked "no reason not to, say what it's really like and what it's like when you get out" she smiled, but it not really reaching her eyes. "You've done great baby, I know it's hard adjusting, only do it if you want to. Just remember any potential employer could hear it... and no bragging about how you got with the Prison Psychologist" she winked, Franky laughed "it's not like anything happened... as much as I tried to get in your pants!"

Franky smiled "in the library, I really wanted to kiss you Gidge, I touched your face and really wanted to..." "you touched my lip too" Franky looked up at her remembering and Bridget continued "I really wanted to kiss you. When you asked if I missed you, the look in your eyes, the feel of your hand on my face, the feel of your thumb sent shivers through me, I wanted you so much, but I thought 'we can wait' it was so close to your parole hearing" Franky smiled remembering and then said "then fucking Vera came along, if she hadn't, I would have tried again" she smiled, "I know and I probably would have, but it was worth the wait baby!"

"So will you?" Bridget asked "what? Oh the radio, yeah probably, what's your news?" Franky asked and the blonde said "funny you mentioned Vera, that was my late meeting, she asked to discuss something with me, she's been made Governor" "no shit, she can't be any worse than The Freak!" Bridget sniggered "I think she'll be a whole lot better, she's got some really good ideas, she wants to work with Bea, not fight with her or play her off against someone, like Ferguson did with you. She wants to be really progressive, wants to offer, education, group classes, rehabilitation... counselling" Franky's gaze penetrating those blue eyes "she offered your job back didn't she Gidge? She fucks you over and gets you the fucking sack and you want to work for her?" Franky's eyebrows raised.