Chapter 5

(Jimin Pov)

He saw jungkook talking to the receptionist and making way towards the table. He got ready to make sassy remark. Honestly he doesn't understand why they hate each other. Jimin definitely doesn't but he's just pressured to hate him. Jungkook's definitely hot and he'd probably fall head over heels for him if he didn't know what a playboy he was. He looked at jungkook and saw his face show a variety of emotions. Confused, shocked, guilt, regret and then finally embarrassment.
" Hello Jeon, surprised to see me?" Jimin remarked.
I-- I'm just gonna go-" jungkook replied quickly and was going to turn around and go.
" Oh please Jeon, calm down. If you think I'm going to cancel our deal just because of some stupid college rivalry your wrong. I'm not stupid nor unprofessional to say no to a good deal like this. So pls sit down" jimin uttered with sincerity in his eyes.
Jungkook seemed to think for a little bit but he sat down.
" I'm sorry Park, I was just surprised." Jungkook sighed.
Jimin smiled politely his eyes turning into crescents.
" Let's talk business then" jungkook smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( Jungkook Pov)

'Idiot' that was the first word that came to his mind. He acted like a fucking moron. They had made a deal for a collaboration between the two companies. He was idiot because he obviously acted like one and he was so unprofessional. He was about to leave because he was embarrassed? " Why jungkook why? If my dad saw what I was going to Do he'd smack my head so hard."jungkook thought.
He was driving home after the successful business deal. He parked his car and when inside to be met with his friends talking in the living room. He started screaming out of the embarrassment he had to hide during the whole dinner. It was too much. He had to let it out. Jungkook sat in the couch with his hands on his head. His friends looked worried.
" What happened baby brother?" Jin asked him in a motherly way.
" I'm so stupid hyung." Jungkook muttered under his breath.
" Why why did you mess up your business deal" Yoongi asked in a worried tone.
" It's ok kook. That's how businesses are." Namjoon said apologetically.
Hoseok rubbed his back.
" Wanna tell us what happened?" Taehyung asked carefully.
Jungkook huffed." I got the deal don't worry. It's just.... Guess what.... The owner of my favorite brand is Park Jimin."
" What???" All of them asked together shocked.
" Oh no kook. What about what you said in the business class about him knowing nothing about businesses and how you insulted him!" Taehyung gasped.
" I know. I was utterly shocked and embarrassed. I even tried to go away thinking this was in vain just to be told that he wasn't unprofessional enough to get our stupid rivalries in between business deals." Jungkook said.
" Spoken like a true business owner" Namjoon joked.
" Forget about it now kook. Everything worked out in the end" hoseok said.
They talked the whole night and others went home while jungkook slept.

(Time skip)

It was the morning after. Jungkook and taehyung was walking to class talking about something ignoring all the attention they got when taehyung suddenly shook jungkook's hand.
" Look look isn't that jimin?" Taehyung asked hurriedly.
" So? Why should we care!" Jungkook asked annoyed.
" No bitch look at him. Someone's hugging him. I didn't know jimin had a boyfriend!" Taehyung grinned.
Jungkook saw jimin hugging someone and now they were talking and laughing so closely.
Jungkook was feeling angry. He didn't know why.
" Oh it seems jimin is ditching school and going with that guy!" Taehyung gasped and laughed.
" Wow what a perfect student. Aren't we supposed to be working on that damn project at his house today?" Jungkook scoffed.
" Oooh someone's feeling jealous" taehyung smirked.
" Tae how many fucking times do I have to tell you that I'm not gay and I'll definitely not be for that brat park Jimin." Jungkook huffed.
" Whatever you say kook" taehyung said.
Taehyung's phone pinged and he checked the message.
" Jimin messaged me asking to come to his house after school for the project. He said that sudden plans came up." Taehyung laughed.
" More like boyfriend plans" jungkook grumbled.