Chapter 24

It was a another long day, jungkook and jimin came out of the cafe near the area they lived. They were tired after all the school and business work but they still made time for each other.

They walked side by side, the gentle warm breeze brushing past them. They talked about many different things but jimin was nervous. He had something to tell the other but thought it wasn't a good time. But he knew he had to tell it to him today. He was spacing out when jungkook noticed his boyfriend's weird silence.

"Hey are you okay beautiful? You look worried." Jungkook asked concern filling his tone.
"Huh? No no I'm fine hyung, I was just thinking about work." He half lied. He partially was, thinking about work since his problem was related to that.
"Hmmm okay. But to get you all relaxed, let's ride bicycles!" Jungkook said smiling.
"Sure! Can you remember that time when we rode bicycles in this same path? It was the first time since I met you that we actually had fun without fighting with each other." He giggled.
"Oh how could I forget that day. It was the best. And those days I was so troubled with my weird and sudden feelings towards you." He smiled remembering the past.

Soon they rode their rented bikes laughing and teasing each other, just like the day in the past. The only thing that was different was that they knew their feelings now. The nostalgia they felt while having fun was a beautiful feeling for both of them.

Every moment spent with the other made their love grow. They knew what they felt but they weren't ready to say it out loud or accept it to each other. Both of them had a different reason for it.

Jimin, even though he knew he loved jungkook very much, he was afraid to say it to the other. He knew that jungkook wouldn't say it back to him so he was insecure to say it out loud. He was scared of rejection.

As for jungkook, just as jimin thought, he didn't - no he couldn't say it to the blonde. Not because he didn't love him, oh he loved the younger boy very much. It was because if he say it, everything becomes too real and he wasn't ready for that reality just yet. He knew that it was a coward move since he took so much time to accept himself truly, but he was still scared to face his parents.

After returning their bikes, they plopped down in the grass land adjacent to the bicycle path and panted from tiredness.
Jungkook looked at their interlocked hands, then at his boyfriend's beautiful face and sighed.

"Jimin I know you have a problem, I can see it from your face. Baby, what's up? You know you can tell me anything right?" He asked caressing the latter's hand softly.
" Can you remember the fall collection that I was working on that is held in america next week?" Jimin asked sighing while looking at jungkook who nodded at his statement.
" I wasn't going to go but now they need me there so I have to go back." He said.
" To new York? For how many days? It'll take about one week right?" Jungkook asked.
" Ah I wish. I'll be gone for a month or maybe more. It's my dad's orders." He said sadly.
" Why is he keeping you so long! Ah but it's fine. You have to do your work and you haven't seen your father in almost a year." He said sighing as pulled jimin for a hug.
"You're fine with it? Thankyou baby. I thought you will freak out. I'm gonna miss you so much." He said giving the older a kiss.
"I can't be selfish. Even if I want you to stay, I can't stop you from doing your work. I'm sad but it's fine since you're coming back." Jungkook said after he pulled away from the kiss.

Internally he was, freaking out. He was sad but didn't want to show it, thinking it would be annoying. He had grown on jimin and he couldn't go that many days without seeing him. But he knew he had to because he loved the smaller and didn't want him to feel bad about leaving.