Chapter 12

Jungkook was walking in the corridor while thinking about how to talk to jimin when he heard jackson and mark talking.
" Did you see jimin yesterday? He looked so hot!" Mark said.
" Oh yeah. I can't wait to bend him and fuck him over the classroom table." Jackson said smirking. They kept talking about jimin without knowing jungkook was right infront of them ready to pounce.

" What the fuck did you just say?!" Jungkook said grabbing jackson's collar while pushing mark away harshly.
" Oooh look who it is! Our school's very own sweetheart." Jackson said in a sickeningly sweet smile. Mark stood up quickly and held jungkook's hands back very tightly making it unable for him to move.
" Let me go mark! You two gonna beat me up together?!" Jungkook said scoffing angrily. Jackson hit jungkook's stomach hard making Jungkook groan in pain.
" I'll teach you a lesson jeon! Make you pay for taking all the spotlight!" Jackson said while he punched jungkook again.

Jungkook suddenly kicked jackson in the balls and bent mark's hands the other way causing a bone fracture. Mark ran away saving himself, leaving a jackson who's groaning and whimpering from the pain . Jungkook got on top of jackson and hit his face repeatedly.
" Don't you ever dare talk about jimin or try to hurt him. Do you understand you shit hole?" He barked.
Jackson groaned in pain but still kept a smirk lingering in his face.
" If I do, what are you gonna do? Kill me?" He laughed spitting blood out of his mouth.
" Shut the fuck up before I seriously kill you right now jackson." Jungkook growled punching him hard again and again.

Yoongi was on his way to class when he saw jungkook beating the shit out of jackson. Jackson was so close to passing out.
" Yah, jungkook! Stop it!! He's gonna faint!" Yoongi said after running towards the duo and trying to pull jungkook away from the latter.
" This punk deserves it!" Jungkook said while finally pulling away from the almost unconscious guy.
" You changed jungkook. I even heard that your dick broke and you were a coward and was scared of fucking mina." Jackson said laughing softly while trying to get up.
" Do you wanna die bitch?!" Jungkook huffed while trying to lunge at jackson again but got held up by Yoongi with a small head shake. Jackson limped away fast trying to escape.

"What was that about kook? What happened to you?!" Yoongi questioned.
" He was talking shit about jimin and I got angry. And also he was talking about the time when I couldn't have sex with mina because I couldn't get hard since I realized I was gay. AND liked jimin." Jungkook finally accepted feeling a relief.
" Oh you finally came into terms with who you are I see! I'm proud of you kook. So are you going to talk with jimin today? Tell him how you feel?" Yoongi asked.
" Yeah I plan on it but I'm not sure if he will ever forgive me after all I did to him. And what if he likes kai and becomes his boyfriend!" Jungkook whined while Yoongi chuckled.
" What a sight! The once popular playboy with no feelings, whining infront of me about another guy." He smiled. " Don't worry kook, I'm sure jimin will forgive you but be quick or else kai will steal his heart." Yoongi adviced.
"Thanks yoongs, you're the best!" Jungkook smiled while they walked away to the infirmary to bandage jungkook's bloody hands and treat his small wounds.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Oh my goodness! Kook what the hell happened to you?!" Jin asked exasperated while the other looked at the wounded jungkook coming towards them with Yoongi.
" Oh that happened when he was playing football." Yoongi said making Jungkook sigh in relief that he didn't have to say the real reason. Jungkook saw jimin looking at him with worried eyes but quickly turned away when he saw him looking at him. "Maybe I'm not so doomed after all." Jungkook thought happily.
" So are you guys coming over to my place today?" Hoseok asked so the others nodded.
" I'm sorry hoseok, I can't come today. I have some things to take care of." Jungkook apologized.
" No worries kook!" Hoseok smiled.
" I'll be getting late hyung cause I have to get Jimin ready for his little evening date today!" Taehyung smirked while the other laughed happily at jimin making him shy.
" Aish! Shut up tae. I don't even want to go.." jimin pouted.
Jungkook felt hurt since jimin was going on a date but that made him take courage and talk to him today.