Chapter 25

He groaned as he opened his eyes from the best sleep he had from the day he came back to his family home. His business work was finally over after two weeks and he couldn't wait to go back to Korea. He had another two more weeks till he had to return  and he was trying his best to keep his mind off the words that his father told him, the day he arrived.

He kept talking to jungkook all the time, he couldn't stop because he loved   the other. Yet he was eaten up by the greater guilt that was building up in his body by the passing day. He couldn't break the older's heart, it was equal to breaking his own. But he knew if he was selfish to keep that love, he would be destroying jungkook's hard work. Jimin knew if he really loved the other, he would have to let him go.

Jimin finally got off the bed, brushing off his depressing emotions to get ready to meet his friend. In the two weeks he was here, he didn't have time to meet any of his old friends. So today he was going to meet one of them.

He quickly escaped his house, without being noticed by his dreadful father and drove away to the cafe where he was meeting his friend. He went inside, suddenly engulfed by the smell of freshly baked goods and coffee. He was quick to spot his friend typing away in his phone in a corner table waiting for him.

He slowly sat infront of him and coughed a bit to gain his friend's attention.
"I'm sorry but that seat is taken." The person said without looking up.
"Really? I thought it was for me." Jimin joked as his friend's eyes widened.
"Jimin! Oh my god. I didn't even recognize you. You look different." He said suddenly hugging the other over the table gaining attention from the other customers.
"Shhhh. Everyone's looking at us! So, I look different in a bad way or a good way?" He asked his good friend sehun.
"You look good man. You're glowing and you look healthy. Seems like life in Korea is going great for you." He smirked playfully.
"Yeah I guess." Jimin answered shyly making sehun's smile grow even wider.

"No way! Park jimin finally has a boyfriend he actually likes!" Sehun shouted laughing.
"Ahhhhhh shut up! You're embarrassing us! And how the fuck do you know I have a boyfriend?" He asked sinking into his seat from the embarrassment.
"You're shy smile and all the other emotions that flew over your face once I mentioned Korea. Did you forget that I've known you for many years?" Sehun bragged.
Jimin looked at him surprised but soon realized the mischief behind his friend's eyes.
"You little shit! Chanyeol hyung told you didn't he? I knew you were lying from all those stupid sentimental words you blabbered right now." He said flicking sehun's forehead.

"Yeah yeah you got me smarty pants. Now show me your hotty boyfriend. I don't want old pics. Tell him to send one to you right now. I have to approve!" Sehun told excitedly while sitting next to his friend.
"Why should I? I'll show you an old pic. He must be busy now!" Jimin said giggling.
"Nah uhh. Tell him send one right now. Then I can check if he's actually handsome or not." He said in fake seriousness.
"Ugh fine!" Jimin said rolling his eyes while he took his phone to message Jungkook.

Jungkookie ❤️:

Jungkook, send me a selfie of you. My annoying ass friend wants to see you.

Sure babe. I'll show your friend how hot of a boyfriend you have. ;)

Thanks baby :)