Masquerade Ball

A boy took a big sigh before saying, "Here we go again I guess," He stepped into the ballroom, and some eyes started to dart themselves at him as soon as he entered.

Jung Wooyoung, 23 years old, and an omega. No wonder he got some stares from others, after all, he looks beautiful and flawless even in a masquerade mask he wore. Everybody knows him for his beauty and feisty attitude. Not to mention, he was born in a popular kingdom and his parents are well known.

The boy goes to the balcony to get some fresh air, not feeling to dance or do anything. Shortly after, an alpha approaches him. "May I dance with you?" The alpha said while taking out his hand while giving a little smile to entice the omega. "Uhh do I know you?" Wooyoung snapped at the alpha, earning a chuckle from him.

Ugh, I hate alphas like this for fuck sake, go away already, Wooyoung thought about the alpha. The gray-haired boy rolled his eyes.

"I'm San, you're Wooyoung right?" The alpha said with his deep voice. "Oh, you're that problematic alpha huh?" The omega sarcastically said. "Well I guess you know me already," San raised one of his eyebrows, surprised.

The alpha moves his position from being in front of the omega to stand next to him. "So tell me, how much of a troublemaker am I? Rate it from one to ten," The alpha lean his back to the balcony railings. "As much as I heard from others, I got to say it's a 10," The omega flicks his bangs to the side. "Oh wow ok, do you...like troublemakers?" The alpha says while looking to the garden in front of him. "No, and can you please shut up? I'm not interested in you," Wooyoung said feeling irritated.

The alpha raised both of his eyebrows, feeling surprised at the omega who snapped at him. Well damn okay...that kind of hurts me a little, but no I'm not going to shut up Jung Wooyoung, San said in his mind.

"Okay, alright, but why do you dislike me so much?" San asked looking at the omega next to him. "You're annoying, plus you think being a troublemaker is cool is a big red flag for me," Wooyoung places his hand on top of the railing and puts his head on top of his palm.

Their conversation keeps on going until the night reaches its end and everybody goes home. "Hope we meet again, princess," Says San before kissing the other's hand. Wooyoung put on a disgusted face, this alpha sure is flirty and annoying, he thought before saying, "Yeah, yeah now bye, annoying alpha".