Wedding Day

The day of the royal wedding is finally here. All people of the castle are busy with what they're told to do. Wooyoung woke up early in the morning for the wedding ceremony. The hairstylist styles his hair into a neat one and after he's done, the omega goes to the bathroom to change his clothes. He puts on his white tux with a little red rose clip on his right pocket and his white shoes as well. Lastly, he sprayed perfume all over his body to make himself smells nice.

Meanwhile, in San's room, he just finished getting ready and now he's fixing his slicked-back hair in the mirror. "Damn San you gorgeous being," San said to himself as he tried many poses on the mirror while putting on a confident face.

Wooyoung is preparing himself for the big event. Taking in several deep breaths and calmed down his nerves before the door of the altar opens. When the door opens, the mini-orchestra starts to play a song as he walks down the altar while holding a bouquet. He looked at the end of the altar, San smiling warmly at him as he takes a couple more steps before standing right in front of the alpha.

They say their vows and puts on each other's rings. Wooyoung hesitated to kiss San but the older pulled the omega in and kissed him passionately. He was taken aback by San's action but slowly responded to the kiss. Everybody cheered and clapped as the newly wedded couple is being introduced to both sides of the kingdom.

Wooyoung could see San's mother shedding a tear while looking at her son. As for his parents, nothing too particular, they just smiled and clapped. The omega looks away from his parents because he knows they're just using him for their own goods. His parents also do that to his older sister as well. The younger one felt lonely when his sister left because the only person he trusts the most is his sister, but she's now fully under the control of her husband. Wooyoung couldn't even visit or meet his sister after that.

The day goes by quickly and the night ball arrives. Many people from different kingdoms go to their after wedding party.

San and Wooyoung are sitting on the second floor. San looked at the other who's deep in his thoughts. He pats Wooyoung's shoulder before saying, "Are you alright? Do you got something on your mind?" San asked with curiosity. "I do, but I'm alright, it's just a lot to take in," The younger said to him as he came back to his senses and sighed.

As the night goes on, both of them came downstairs to dance. They stand in the middle of the crowd as people make a room for them to dance. Wooyoung placed his hands on the alpha's shoulder and San placed his hands on the younger's waist. They started moving and getting into the rhythm of the song. The others started dancing again but their eyes darted to the lovely new couple.

As the song gets more intense their moves increase speed and became more powerful. The song comes to its end with San twirling Wooyoung around and ended with him hugging and holding both his waist and hand. As for the omega, he arched his back and extend his leg backward for support while still holding tight to San's grip for their ending pose.

San couldn't resist the feeling of tasting the omega again, so he pecked Wooyoung's plump lips. Wooyoung was not really that surprised but he sure does feel butterflies in his stomach. The alpha smiled and Wooyoung blushed a little.

They stand up properly and gave a bow to the clapping crowd then go back upstairs. When they both sat down, San said, "Never knew you were such an amazing dancer," then the omega responds, "Thank you, but not gonna lie you were pretty good too".