Deals And Terms

Wooyoung got checked up once in a while by a doctor to see the baby's condition. Since he was married to San, he never gets to see his parents again. He's fine with it because he doesn't ever want to see or in contact with them ever again after he moved out or ran away. And most of all, Wooyoung wouldn't be allowed to go out of the castle too much, or someone has to go with him if he wants to go out because San told him and the castle workers to.

San has been really protective and possessive towards Wooyoung. Well of course, since Wooyoung is carrying his child and he worries about his mate all the time when he's away from him. It's natural for both of them to feel protective and possessive towards each other. Both are mates, married, and now they're going to have a new family member.

After about five months of not seeing his parents, today is the day they'll meet again. They're going to talk about the alliance that's about to happen. Wooyoung knowing that news from San, became anxious but still keeping his cool. San on the other hand already planned out everything he'll say to the other's parents and terms to do the alliance.

Shortly after them and San's mom waiting for Wooyoung's parents' arrival, a man's figure appeared from the door of the dining room. It seems to be Wooyoung's dad and following behind him, is his mother. Both of them sit on the opposite side of each other. The atmosphere becomes more tensed.

They started with some small meaningless talks. Wooyoung's mother then looked at his son, "I can see how you're getting more...plump I'd say, Wooyoung sweetie," She stated with a mischievous smile. Tsk, sweetie- making me want to barf. That fake ass woman, Wooyoung thought as his mom said those words. The omega rolled his eyes and kept his mouth shut. San then declared to start talking about the alliance. Not only to change the topic that was going elsewhere but also to get this over with.

After a while talking about the plans for both of their kingdoms, Wooyoung's father stated, "Alright then, deal, Mr.Choi," while standing up while lending out his hand to form a handshake with San. "Oh wait, one more thing, I'll let this alliance happen in under one term," San said making the other man lifts one of his eyebrows. "What is the term?" The man asked while fixing his suit. "Don't ever come in contact with Wooyoung ever again, if any of you have anything to say to Wooyoung, you can write a letter or talk to me or Mingi, my beta about it and we'll let him know, deal?" The alpha declared firmly while lending out his hand to form a handshake.

I know you bastards still have plans for using Wooyoung. That only leads to you having the benefits and Wooyoung doesn't get any and only makes things harder for himself. Ha- look at the both of you being anxious now. Poor bastards, San thought and scoffed.

The omega's eyes grew wide from what San said. Including his mom was shocked to hear it. Wooyoung's parents looked at each other, exchanging some different emotions of gaze. After all, mates can mind linking each other. "Sure, deal, Mr.Choi," Wooyoung's father shakes San's hand, feeling hesitant a bit. "Alright then, all settled," The alpha also added, "Mingi, go make the report files and also filed everything about the alliance's plans," He told Mingi who's standing beside him the whole time. "Yes, sir," Mingi takes his leave and goes into his office room.

Not long after, Wooyoung's parents left the castle. "San, what was that last term for?" Wooyoung asked out of curiosity. "They still want to use you for their good, so I decided to make that term. After all, I know how much they've done you dirty," San said being laid back. The younger nodded, understanding his mate's decision.

"Anyways, is my little one in a healthy condition?" Says San who backed hug his mate and started to rub his hand on Wooyoung's stomach. Wooyoung let out a giggle of how loving and cute his alpha is when it comes to their child. "It's doing fine, and also we have to do another ultrasound since the doctor said maybe this month we might know the baby's gender," The omega said while looking at his stomach.

Shortly, he felt a kick in his stomach. "Did it just kicked?" San smiled excitingly while kneeling down and placed his ear onto his lover's stomach. Wooyoung nodded at a fast pace while smiling wide. "It's been like this for the past week and the first ones hurt so much but now it doesn't," The omega informed the other. "Don't hurt your mom too much, alright?" Just then the baby kicked again and San scold them once more and placed a kiss on Wooyoung's belly.