Mating

The ball ends and Wooyoung's first night with San began. Both of them entered San's room and San immediately threw himself on the bed. The omega stands in his place, feeling weird because it's his first time sleeping with an alpha. San lifts his head, seeing the younger froze in place. "Don't just stand there, come in and close the door while you're at it," San moved his hand to signal the other to come closer to him. Wooyoung closes the door behind him and walked closer to the bed.

"I'll take a shower, then you can go ahead and take yours," San got up from laying down and go to the bathroom. The younger nodded and sat down slowly at the airy bed with a soft bedcover and pillows on it. He looked around the room and something caught his eyes. It's a picture of the older with his parents with a boy that looked a little bit older than San. "Haha cute," Wooyoung giggled while looking at San's baby pictures beside framed picture too.

As San was about to turn on the shower, he forgot to bring a towel with him, plus he's naked and is too lazy to put on his clothes again. "Wooyoung, can you bring me a towel from my closet, please?" The older shouted from the bathroom and could be heard by Wooyoung. "Why don't you get it yourself!" The omega shouted back feeling irritated. "I'm naked right now, please just bring me the towel!" San said while feeling frustrated. The omega tsked and entered San's closet and grab a towel from a cabinet.

As San is waiting for his towel, he got an idea, more of an at least he thinks funny and silly idea. The alpha grins and proceeds to wait until Wooyoung got his towel. After a few seconds, he heard a knock at the door and opened it, and Wooyoung hands his towel to him. When the older took the towel, he said, "Wanna go and shower with me? I mean it could also saves water you know," through the other side of the door while trying to hold in his laugh. "W-what do you mean by that?! Just go shower by yourself," Wooyoung said with an angry kind of tone.

San wrapped the towel on his waist and opened the door pulling the younger's arm into the bathroom. "Y-yah! San, what are you doing?!" He yelled when the alpha locked the bathroom door. The older smirked as Wooyoung backed himself until his back reached the sink counter. The omega hates it when San is smirking so he really wants to slap his face in order to get rid of that smirk.

When San is close enough with Wooyoung, he leaned his head and kissed him passionately. The boy didn't respond and kept his mouth shut. San aggressively moved his tongue and successfully opened the other's mouth. They make out for a solid seven minutes until they break it off to gasp in some air. Oh, I see where this is going, alright then Choi San, I'll play along, Wooyoung thought as he smirked inside.

WARNING: INCOMING SMUT PART

As the alpha was about to kiss Wooyoung again, he intentionally stepped on San's balls making him moan. Wooyoung smirked before saying, "Not so fast you horny alpha," then the other responds, "Oh, so you're like this when it comes to these things huh? You'll regret it, you know that?" San said while panting hard. "We'll see about that," The omega starts to release his pheromones. That citrus smell with a hint of lavender making San's mind going crazy.

Wooyoung made San kneeled down and took off the towel that was wrapping his waist. There it is, San's member standing tall. The younger wanted to laugh but he held it in, not because of the size or anything but rather how he already got hard from just making out. Wooyoung played with San's erection and the older tried to touch him but he doesn't let him do so. After some time, San felt his high coming and his member twitched.

"You close?" Wooyoung asked feeling powerful. San nodded while throwing his head back feeling on the edge. The omega stopped rubbing his feet on the other's thing and San whined. "Please, let me cum, Wooyoung-ah," San said making the other laugh inside. "Hmm, should I?" Wooyoung said teasingly making San blushing red. "Alright, sure I'll let you but how about we do it dry?" Says Wooyoung while smirking. San shakes his head signaling he can't do it. "Just try, I'm not going to be mad either if you can't".

Wooyoung continues to rub his feet on San's thing. The alpha doesn't want to look weak by the omega so he tried his best. "Wooyoung-ah, I can't hold it anymore," He said while closing his eyes and moaning louder. San succeeded to dry orgasm and the omega was low-key impressed. "See you can do it-" Wooyoung's sentences got cut off by the alpha saying, "Now it's your turn," then slowly got up and pushed him onto the sink counter.

San quickly turned the other's body around and ripped his pants then inserted two fingers into Wooyoung's hole. The omega's face is facing the mirror and all sorts of dirty-minded things got into San's mind. Wooyoung gasped and screamed a little in reflex and felt a hand on his now hard member. "S-san wait-" The boy's word got cut off by his own moan and threw his head down while biting his bottom lip. San rubbed his hand onto the omega's member while lust is slowly taking over him at every second.

The alpha quickly took off Wooyoung's pants and panties feeling impatient and threw them across the room. He grabs Wooyoung's waist and puts him on top of the sink counter while hugging his waist to keep him in control. San saw the younger's hard member and quickly placed his hand on it then started doing an up and down motion. Wooyoung threw his head back at the pleasure. After a while, Wooyoung felt his high coming and kept moaning louder and squirmed under the alpha's control. "San, I'm g-going to-" His sentences were cut off by his own moan and the alpha saying, "Let it all out baby, don't hold it in".

Shortly after, Wooyoung came on San's hand while breathing heavily with a messy face. Wooyoung felt embarrassed by his face and the mess he made. "I hate seeing my face in the mirror while doing this," The younger said while covering his face. San thinks the view in front of him is beautiful and spectacular, making him want to do more. "Let's continue this in the bedroom then, shall we?" The alpha said while picking Wooyoung up and throws him to the back of his shoulder and eventually carried him to the bed.

He placed Wooyoung down gently on the bed. San got in front of Wooyoung and hovered over him. The younger didn't notice this while he was in the bathroom but San's neck freckles, toned abs, and eyes looked beautiful to him. As Wooyoung was admiring him, the other looked confused but he thought it was cute and decided to dimpled smile who's below him. "Done staring?" San asked while chuckling the now shy omega. "I was not staring! Let's just get this over with," Wooyoung starting to feel impatient and the alpha said, "Haha, alright then".

I'll stop and let you guys imagine whatever you like from here -A/N

San is the first one who wakes up. He blinks and squinted his eyes a couple of times then turned to the side to see his now mate and lovely wife. The alpha smiled seeing the other beautifully sleeping, his pouty lips and fluffy hair made him softens up. San started to pat Wooyoung's head and shortly the younger slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" Says Wooyoung who's stretching. "Around 9 AM," San looked at Wooyoung then the younger started to get out of bed but fell. "Are you alright?" San said with a worried tone while hurriedly helping him to sit back on the bed. "My back and butt hurts," Wooyoung said while rubbing his back and groan at how sore and weak his bottom half is. San laughed before saying, "I think I did it too rough last night, sorry," then the omega hit his shoulder.

San goes to the back of Wooyoung and started to massage his back. The alpha noticed a mark on his lover's neck then he remembered they did mark each other last night. San smiled while feeling the side of his neck and found his mating mark. San's wolf got happy and made his whole body warmer.

"I'll tell the butler to bring your breakfast here, just rest and relax your whole body," Says San who's getting ready to do his activity as the new king. "When are you going to be back?" Wooyoung asked feeling nervous and anxious because of not going to be in contact with his mate for a while. "I don't know, but I have a lot to do today so maybe I'll be home late, if you want to go to sleep first it's alright, don't wait for me," San noticed Wooyoung's anxiousness and started walking towards him.

"Hey, I'll be alright, it's not like I'm going to a war or something," He hugged the omega then kissed his forehead while also releasing a little bit of pheromones to try calming down his mate. The younger pouted a little before saying, "Be careful and promise me that you're going to be fine when you get back," then San responded, "I promise, I'll get going now," and stood up then walked to the bedroom door.

Before closing the door, he waved his hand at Wooyoung with a warm smile. Wooyoung waved his hand and gave a little smile back to San and said, "Wait! No I love you? Seriously?".  He crossed his arms while looking down at the bedsheets and pretends to be angry. San got a little shy, then he said, "I love you Wooyoung, I promise that I'll return safely," and laugh at how cute his lover is, then closed the door gently.