Events

Wooyoung decided to go out to the local market to buy some fresh fruits. And to mention when San and he did a check-up on the baby, they finally knew the baby's gender. A beautiful baby girl is going to be born. To San, no matter what the baby's gender is, he will still be happy about it and will be the best dad for his children.

While Wooyoung is picking out the fruits, he feels the need to pee, "Lily, I will go to the toilet for a sec," He said to the girl beside him who's the person that's supposedly guarding Wooyoung. "I'll go with you-" The young lady's sentences got cut off by Wooyoung saying, "No, it's fine, I'll go alone, and besides the toilet is not so far from here".

Lily got worried because she knows the local market is not safe, plus Wooyoung is almost six months pregnant. "Wooyoung, let me go with you, this place is not safe and also I have to protect your child," She said with a worried tone. "Fine, just wait for me outside," Says the omega while walking first towards the public restroom.

As Wooyoung is washing his hands, a man entered the restroom and going into a stall behind him. He didn't think of anything as he continues washing and looking down at his hands. Not long after, someone puts a black bag on top of Wooyoung's head and starts to choke him then eventually he fainted. "Finally I can taste you, beautiful," A voice of a man could be heard before the omega completely fainted. Also, he mind links San and the guards including Lily, telling them he and his baby is in danger, and hoping that someone would get his message.

Lily got Wooyoung's mind link and barge into the restroom. But it was too late. The restroom was empty. Each stall was empty and no sign of Wooyoung. She remembered seeing a man entering the restroom while Wooyoung was still there. "God fucking damn it," Lily turned on the walkie-talkie and said, "Code black everybody, check every area of this market, if there's no sign of Wooyoung anywhere, gather at the parking lot". "Yes ma'am," The two guys said through the other side of the walkie-talkie.

Meanwhile, the man who kidnaps Wooyoung goes out of the window that was next to the sinks and quickly entered his car. He puts the omega in the back seat of his car and drives away.

As they arrived, he carried Wooyoung to an underground floor of his castle where all the victims the man has raped are. "Shit he's already pregnant, alright I'm going to let you wake up first, beautiful," He said while pecking Wooyoung's forehead and cuffed his foot onto a giant metal ball that's in the corner of the cell.

Wooyoung woke up with a blurry vision at first but eventually, it became clear and he sees another person in front of his cell. When he tried to grab the cell bars, it felt like his foot was cuffed on something, then he sees that his foot was cuffed. "Ah shit, where the fuck even am I?" The younger proceed to look around then it hits him. "Don't fucking tell me I'm in Aslan's castle...and these are his victims, am I next? Nope, I still want to live, so hell to the no," then he added, "Now how do I get out?".

The omega then decides to mind link San and Lily.
Wooyoung: Everyone, I guess I'm fine? I mean- nothing happened to me except just being kidnapped. Oh yeah by the way I'm in Aslan's castle. Please pick me up before I get rape by that horny fucker.

San: Thank god you're alright, are you in his underground cell?

Lily: I, San, and Mingi are on our way right now to get you out of there.

Wooyoung: I am in his underground cell, wait- oh fuck someone's coming.

Wooyoung then cut off the mind link then pretends to be unconscious. "You're not yet awake? Did I choke you too hard?" Aslan said while stroking the head of the omega. Wooyoung tried to keep a straight face while being so disgusted by the other touching him. "Should I kill your baby so I can fuck you?" He then giggled mischievously and looks at Wooyoung with pure lust in his eyes.

Wooyoung: S.O.S EVERYBODY! HE'S GOING TO KILL MY BABY SO HE CAN FUCK ME! PLEASE COME QUICK.

San: That son of a bitch, we're close, just don't let him do anything to our child, Wooyoung.

What the fuck am I supposed to do? For the love of God, this motherfucker never changes, always being horny. Disgusting sick person- wait...is that a key? Should I try and get that? Maybe I should-
Wooyoung's thoughts got cut off when Aslan kicks his stomach pretty hard.

He opened his eyes while holding his stomach and grunt in pain. "Ha- you're awake after all huh?" Says Aslan who's smirking while looking down on him. "You- YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Wooyoung said while kicking the other's ankle until he fell.

Wooyoung: SAN, HE KICKED OUR BABY! PLEASE HURRY! It hurts so bad.

San: I''m going to beat the shit outta him on sight which what I'll do to him right now.

Wooyoung looked up to see a silhouette of a man standing behind Aslan, and a couple more figures around him. "Turn around, son of a bitch," San said with a lot of anger in his voice and fire in his eyes.

Aslan turned around to see San, and two more people he doesn't know. Lily then started to carry Wooyoung out of the cell and inside the car. "Let's beat the shit out of him together, Mingi," San stretches his hands and arms while smirking. Mingi let San take the first hit and he attacks afterward.

After a lot of hitting, kicking, and scratching, Aslan became unconscious. Laying on the ground with a face and body full of blood coming out. "His castle workers-" Mingi's sentences got cut off by San saying, "Nah, his workers don't care about him, on top of that he's not dead, he's just knocked out and probably will wake up the next day, at least we teach him a lesson- OH SHIT WOOYOUNG!" San ran as fast as possible out of the castle with Mingi following behind him.

Wooyoung and Lily arrived at the castle first. They called a doctor to check if there are any vital conditions about the baby. "There's no serious physical condition and bleeding in any areas, but she may have mental issues when she's born because her head got hit pretty hard," The doctor said with a sad tone saying the last part. "Why is this happening to me? I just want my baby to be healthy, but this gotta happen," Wooyoung started crying and Lily hugged him while patting his back.

Shortly, San barged into the room. "What's going on? What's happening to the baby?" San became more worried seeing Wooyoung crying and the expression on the doctor's face. "The baby is fine physically, but she possibly will have mental issues due to her head got hit pretty hard," Wooyoung then added, "San, I'm sorry that I can't protect her-" His sentences got cut off by San hugging him tightly. "No, it's not your fault honey, we'll get through this together, let's try to adapt and understand her when she's older so she feels loved and also always being there for her through everything," San ended his calming words with a kiss on his mate's forehead.

Wooyoung felt calm when San said those words to him. "What did I do to deserve someone like you, Choi San?" Wooyoung lifts his face and San wiped his tears away. "You deserve everything good in this world, also everything is going to be alright, love," Says San who's caressing Wooyoung's head.