Thrones

-A FEW YEARS LATER-

"Respect me as your husband and king, will you?!" San said loud and firmly at Wooyoung.

Both San and Wooyoung are currently arguing in the alpha's office.

"Respect goes both ways, so respect me as your wife and queen, San. I will not let you do this. We have Hae-Won, Yong-sun and I'm also pregnant with another one of your children!" Wooyoung yelled at him. He then added, "It'll cause harm and danger, not just to you but to us as well, I know how badly you want that throne, but putting your own family in a situation like this is unacceptable!".

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me. I will get that throne to rule that fucking land. Take the kids somewhere far away and safe," Says the older while looking at the other intimidatingly.

"I have the right to raise my voice at you because of your stupid plan, without even thinking about our children," Wooyoung said firmly. "You really have changed huh? Think about it again and if you want to do this, the kids and I will move out. We will not stay with you any longer, you also cannot see them again!" The younger held in his tears out of the unbearable feeling.

San walks back and forth while listening to the omega with his chest rising up and down.

"What has my father done to you until you're blinded by royalty titles and authorities? I hate you, Choi San," He said before slamming the door to go to their chamber.

San punched the table because of anger and frustration. "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!" He shouted to let out his feelings.

Meanwhile, Wooyoung cries in the bathroom. He couldn't believe how much his father changed the one he loves. And how mad he is at San because of the plan he had for taking over the throne.

He worries about their children, where are they going to run away? His parents hate him and he couldn't reach out to his sister either.

"Why is he like this? He's now blinded by royalties. Choi San, I know you're away better person before this and I know deep inside you still care about Hae-Won, Yong-sun, and me," The omega said while hugging his knees before calming down his breathing.

Yong-sun is Wooyoung and San's second child. His rank is an omega.

After calming down his breath, he goes to Hae-Won's bedroom. There he sees his daughter sleeping peacefully. He approached her and sat on the side of the bed.

Wooyoung started to caress his daughter's head. A tear escape from his eye. He has a lot on his plate and he's clueless about what to do for the next step. Should he really move out or stay with his husband?

Wooyoung thinks about what to do for his children's safety but also realizing San that's he is going over the line or at least he still can get the throne but in another way that couldn't harm them.

"Mom, why are you crying?" Said the girl next to Wooyoung with her big doe eyes. "I-I'm fine, honey. Did I wake you up?" The omega quickly wiped his tears and caress his daughter's head. "Yeah, kind of. Why are you sad, mom? Don't be sad please," Hae-Won said while hugging her mom's cold body.

"Look, I'm not sad, alright?" Wooyong smiled and chuckled while looking at his daughter. "Mom, you're clearly not," Hae-Won sat up facing her mother.

"It's nothing, honey. I'm sorry that I wake you up-" His sentences got cut off by his daughter's voice.

"No, tell me. If it's bothering you, just tell me. I'm old enough to know your problems right?"

Hae-Won is now 16 years old and her rank is an alpha. As for Yong-sun is 12 years old.