• 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐦. 𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐲𝐚𝐲𝐲 (𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐦) 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐩. 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭.

good morning honey my mom said. I had smiled and said the same. She put a nice plate of eggs and pancakes for me. god they smelled so good, So are you excited for your first day of senior year? no not really i mean every year is the same well at least for me i said to my mom. But little did i know that was going to change.

I had looked at the time 7:40 crap school starts in 10 min!! bye mom i love u i gotta go. i hugged her and had left for school. Once i got there i had saw Ali & Cher, i ran and hugged them both. AHH Ali yelled while hugging us. god i missed her

It's so good to see you guys we literally have so much to catch up on Cher said excitedly, We ended up leaving to go to class believe it or not i had them in almost all my classes but except 2. which was relief knowing i could see them and talk to them more.

It was now time for cheer tryouts and the boy's soccer tryout's. me and the girls had finished changing and went outside to the grass to warm up. i had noticed daniel waiting on the side for his turn. He was bouncing the ball with his knee, i just smiled. Ali decided to apologize to him about last night,

She threw the ball at Daniel. Ah that must hurt. Ali said, looking at his black eye Johnny gave him. It looks worse than it feels. Daniel said. We're sorry about your eye. I'm sorry about your radio Daniel said. Maybe you should have just given it to him. Why i mean it wasn't his Daniel said once again. Yeah you're right Ali said smiling.

I loved seeing Ali happy after that fight her and Johnny had before senior year. i wish if i had someone like that to care for me. Ali Cher said. i gotta go Ali said running to us. Hey what's your name. Daniel yelled. Ali with an i hey what's your name she yelled back. Daniel with an L.

We started to line up and start cheering we had done our routine and started to do flips, We did the routine over until i saw Daniel running with the ball, until bobby had tripped daniel causing him to fall and punch bobby. Me, Ali & Cher hesitated and looked at each other worried wondering if we should help him.

Our couch clears her throat. Is there a problem ladies? cause if there is i would be gladly to not let you join the cheer team. We loved cheer and didn't want to get kicked out, we continued to dance but not as better as before as we saw the couch yelling at Daniel.

We felt bad for him because we couldn't do anything  right now. I knew Ali didn't want to do anything with johnny, but me & Cher wanted to talk to johnny to knock some sense in his head so that's what we did.

School was over and I had already said bye to Ali. Me & Cher went to the usual spot that the cobra's would be at after school. along with there motorcycle. We walked up to them. Can i help you? Tommy said. Making the other cobra's look up. Why did you do that to Daniel he didn't do anything to you. Cher said. He was flirting with Ali and she's mine. i scoffed. Is there something funny about that? johnny said a bit angry. No just confused cause last time i checked she broke up with you. y/n said smiling. Is that an attitude? he said to me oddly close. i just smirked and said no and cutely waved bye to them.

a/n: hello i hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. i will try to post every weekend also thank you sm for 50 reads. i love u all comment some ideas  you want to see for next chapter :)