• 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Today y/n and Johnny had their date. y/n had woke up and decided to wear a skirt and a grey cardigan she brushed her hair and brushed her teeth and waiting til johnny arrived. y/n headed downstairs to eat breakfast "hey sweetie" my mom said smiling. I smiled "hi mom I'm actually going on a.." she realized that she hadn't told her mom about her date. "Mom I'm going on a date actually." y/n said. y/n's mothers eyes widened she was a little shocked and it was unexpected.

"oh honey that's great wow..I'm sorry I'm just shocked." she hugs me. "thanks mom well he should be here soon." y/n says. "well then you better before this boy comes." she nudges me and winks. y/n rolls her eyes playfully.

y/n eats eggs and bacon. y/n were just talking about a few things until she heard a horn outside. "mom I think that's my date I gotta go." y/n said getting up in a hurry. "wait one more thing before you go." y/n's mom said. y/n turned around facing her mom.

her mother sighed. "go have fun sweetheart." she kiss her on the cheek and hugs her. her mother watches as y/n hops in a red car and drives off.

Johnny puts his hand on my thigh. "hey baby" johnny says. "hi" y/n blushes. "so I was thinking today we can have a picnic." johnny says. "great sounds good to me." y/n said she was so happy.

johnny pulls up to the location and it was a hill where we stood off of and our view was the sun going down. "oh johnny this is beautiful." y/n says. " I know babe that's why I brought you here I knew you'd love it." johnny says blushing.

y/n starts eating while her and johnny talk and after that they stood looking up at the stars. it was so quiet and peaceful. "I love you so much y/n I hope to marry you one day and have a beautiful family." johnny says quietly. "me too johnny." y/n smiled widely at the thought.

𝖮𝖬𝖦 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖡𝖤𝖤𝖭 𝖲𝖮 𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖦 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 2 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖿𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 1.3𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌!!