• 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐧'𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟

I woke up and the girls were gone. I looked around confused then realized that they are probably already downstairs starting breakfast.

I opened the door and walked downstairs to a nice smell of breakfast. "good morning y/n" Ali said smiling. I smiled and said the same. I'm so lucky to have friends like her.

"Hey y/n" Cher says coming out of the corner. Ali passed out the plates to everyone that had breakfast on it. "So where are your parents" y/n said. "Oh they had work so looks like we have the house to ourselves." Ali said

We sat at the dinner table and ate our breakfest. "you know i was thinking since we haven't been spending time together we can have a girls day" Ali excited.

We finished breakfast and decided to get ready. "Wait where are we going to go?" y/n said. Cher smiled and said "golf n' stuff"

I was so excited we went in Ali's car and drove there. We went in and I saw this dart game and if you hit the target you get a stuffed animal. I wasn't very good at it but I decided to try anyways.

I get only 3 darts I threw two and missed but I was close. I had one of my eyes closed so I could find out where to throw it. I was interrupted by a voice.

"Let me try." I turned to see Johnny smiling at me. "Oh hey." y/n said with a slight smile. "May I" Johnny said asking for permission to hold me so he can help me.

I nodded, I can feel his breath touch the back of my neck causing nerves down my spine. He held both of my arms and his hands glinded slowly up reaching my hands.

He held his other hand on my waist, he moved his and my hands back and forth meaning he was going to throw it.

He let go and it hit the target. "Omg yay." y/n said happily. She told the lady she wanted the bunny stuffed animal. I turned around and smilies at Johnny. "Thank you." I said chuckling a bit.

He blushed a little "no problem." He put his arm around my waist and turned to stare in my eyes. I turned and made eye contact. I stared for what felt like forever.

He slowly started to lean in and I did too. Our lips finally touched, it felt so gently and soft. "Hey y/- Ali said running to us then realized she had interrupted something. Me and Johnny quickly pushed each other off.

"oh I gotta go." y/n said to Johnny. I kissed Johnny on the cheek and smiled waving bye and got the the car with them and Ali toke me home.

𝐚/𝐧: 𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.