• 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫

I woke up and got ready for school. I put on jeans and black converse and a sweatshirt and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"good morning sweetheart." my mom said. I smiled and said the same. I finished eating my breakfast and got a ride from Ali.

"hi y/n." Ali yelled while pulling up to my house. You smiled and got in. "hi." I said to both Ali & Cher.

We drove off to school and got there just in time before school started. I got out and said bye to the girls so i could head to my locker and get my things, but then i saw Johnny leaning against my locker talking to the cobra's.

Ugh what did he want. I thought. *you cleared your throat* "excuse me this is my locker." y/n said nicely not wanting to start any drama.
he kindly got off of it. The other cobra's left leaving me & Johnny alone. "Look I'm sorry for acting rude I just." There was a pause. "I just like This girl and I don't know how to ask her out." Johnny said.
He looked hurt. "Well describe her." y/n said. "she's gorgeous, kind, caring, loyal." he said. "can you tell me her name?." y/n said. Johnny got red. "uhm-I." he stuttered. "I don't know her name." he said. "Well what does she look like." y/n said trying to get an idea. "Well she has light brown hair and hazel eyes she's short and she was at the cheer tryouts. hmmm you thought hard trying to figure out who because you didn't see Johnny talk to any girls beside you & Cher.

I tried to not think much of the fact that he was describing you but you just shrugged it off. school was over. "hey I was wondering if you guys want to hang out at my house." Ali said. "Sure what time?" Cher said. "Maybe at 6. What about you y/n." Ali said waiting for you to respond. "Oh uh I can't sorry I have a family diner tonight." y/n said sadly wishing she could come.

"Want a ride." Ali said. "Of course." y/n said. She pulled up in front of your house. I got out and said bye to the girls and went inside. "hello honey how was school?" your mom said. "it was good."
"diners starting soon you might want to start getting ready I'm almost done with diner also put on a nice outfit our guest will be here." "Guests?" y/n said confused since your mom didn't mention anything about guests til now.
"yeah they're just some friends down the street." you laughed a little.

you went upstairs and got into a nice black dress that was a bit above your knees. you got some makeup and curled your hair and headed downstairs.
you heard a door opened and looked a little you saw a blonde you didn't think of it til you saw his full face. It was Johnny Lawrence. You were shocked, this was the last thing you were expecting.
"hi Ms.Lawrence, this is my daughter y/n." your mother said smiling. "This is my son Johnny." Ms.Lawrence said. Johnny was emotionless. He had no expression on his face what so ever.

you all sat down at the diner table and started talking. "So y/n don't you go the same school as Johnny." Ms.Lawrence asked. "Yea we do, we are actually in a class or two together." y/n said. "oh that's wonderful." his mom looked proud. my parents and the Lawrence's were just talking. We ended up wrapping up diner and it was time the Lawrence's left.

"Thank you so much for inviting us." Ms.Lawrence said. "Your so welcome it was nice meeting you." Your mother said. "bye." Johnny said. "Goodnight Johnny." Y/n said. That was the first word Johnny has said to you all night.

𝖠/𝗇: 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗒𝖾 :)