• 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

I had grabbed black leggings and a light blue turtleneck and headed to school. I felt pretty tired I don't know why. I got my things and headed to homeroom.

I was so tired i knocked out to where I couldn't even hear the teachers voice anymore. "Miss y/l/n class is over." the teacher said while tapping on my shoulder.

I woke up and saw everyone starting at me. I felt so embarrassed, some people were even whispering. I just left since class was over I still had 5 mins til my next class started so I decided to talk to the girls while I had the chance.

"God y/n are you alright. you look tired." Ali said looking sad. "I am I even fell asleep in class." y/n said. "Did something happen you usually are tired when something has happened." Cher said happily letting me know that she was here for me.

I hesitated. I wasn't sure if this was the right to tell them I mean after everything. "It's nothing just Johnny and his friends." I said looking at them laughing about something that Johnny had said.

he eventually looked our way and his eyes met mine. It felt like I was looking into a clear blue pool. "Earth to y/n." Ali said concerned. I snapped out of it. "Yeah sorry I- *bell rings* "I'll see you later." I said leaving to my next class.

I ended up waiting for the girls til they came out of class. I saw Daniel and I felt really bad about what happened yesterday. I walked up to him, he saw me but scoffed and walked the other derection.

"Daniel wait please." I said. "What do you want." Daniel said wanting to leave in a hurry. "Look I'm sorry for telling you about cobra Kai and that's not what a good friend does, so do you forgive me?" I said hoping Daniel would forgive me. "I forgive you." Daniel said smiling. I smiled back and hugged him.

"Hey guys." Ali said happily to see Daniel. They hugged and all that and she eventually said bye to Daniel. "So I was thinking we can go to my house." Ali said smiling. I loved going to her house.

Me & Cher nodded with excitement. We pulled up to her house I grabbed my bag and we went inside. "Hello girls how are you." Mr.s Mills asked. "Good, you?" Me and Cher said in unison. "I'm great anyways you guys have fun, make yourself at home." She said while walking away to the backyard smiling.

I always loved the mills they were so nice and polite kinda wishing I had the same, my father died when I was 5. "Ok so I was thinking we can talk since we haven't really seen each other." Cher said. "Yeah we should." I said laughing.

We had conversations left to right. At one point we were balling our eyes out of laughter and tears, while sharing memories of when we were freshmen.

"Do you like anyone." Ali said smirking. For some reason Johnny came to my mind, there's no way that I thought Johnny was cute I mean come on he beat up Daniel how can I like him. I can't tell Ali.

I was blushing and I didn't even realize it. "Ahhh she's blushing so she does like someone, spill it." Cher said desperate to know who I liked.

"I- I can't you'll get mad." I said. They looked a lit confused but I couldn't lie although it could ruin my friendship with Ali & Cher I wasn't the type of friend to lie.

"I like Johnny." I sighed loud not knowing how they were going to react. "O-oh y/n that's totally fine I'm not going to get mad. I'm dating Daniel and that's Johnny's loss we broke up awhile ago and you know that." Ali said trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Really?!" I said thinking she'll get mad at me for liking her ex.

"Yea I mean love is love and I wouldn't want to stop you for wanting someone you love." Ali said. I smiled and it was silent then we just looked at each other and laughed. Me & Cher ended up sleeping over that night.

𝗮/𝗻: 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 80𝘀. 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀