Casualty

The ground shook. The night sky went yellow. This was it. The closing act. One massive eruption from the harbor. He did it. Armin transformed, wiping out Marleys fleet in the harbor.

Boats were launched into the air as the shockwave was launched throughout all of Liberio.

"Damn it! The titan they stole from Bertholdt!" Porco Galliard, the new Jaw Titan, yelled out.

"Protect Zeke!" Pieck yelled out when suddently the Beast Titan dropped to the ground with a single slash. Levi had snuck up from behind.

"How?" she asked in confusion as to how the man had snuck up so quickly.

"Damn it! I'm taking the Founder now!" Galliard yelled out as he charged Eren at full speed.

He was suddenly met by the other Ackerman.
Mikasa slashed at his lower legs slicing them clean off.

The titan landed roughly on the top of a building and was about to crawl away when he looked up.

He was staring dead into the eyes of a monster. No, the eyes of Eren Yeager.

Eren grabbed the Jaw Titan by its hair and threw it across the battlefield. Galliard slammed into a building, rubble and debris crashing down on him. Desperate to get away, he tried to claw onto the building as Eren dragged him back into the open. Eren grabbed his arm, trapping it, and broke it before ripping it off completely. The Jaw Titan swung at Eren with its single arm. Eren blocked it with the crystal. It scratched it.

"So this is the Jaw's power?" Eren thought.

After ripping off the last arm and tossing the limbs to the side, Eren slammed the crystal into the titans mouth. He picked the titan up by its head, and he held it above his own. He began to apply pressure, it was working. The crystal began to crack. Eren opened his mouth and shattered the crystal with the Jaw's mouth. The shiny red fluid flowed freely down into his mouth. He did it. He had eaten the Warhammer Titan and gained its power.

Eren then slammed the Jaw Titan into the ground multiple times, knocking Galliard unconscious.

Eren blinded by rage, took too long slamming Galliard onto the ground allowing time for him to join the fight. 

The surrounding area flashed yellow as lightning struck the ground. Eren turned his head to finally face him again. To finally face Reiner again. The man who broke down the walls. The man responsible for his mothers death.

He would pay. He would make him pay.

The two titans charged each other debris flying with every step. The distance closes rapidly as they speed up.

The two clash. Reiner takes the first swing while Eren dodges the punch, ducking under his arm, and hardens the knuckles on his fist before landing a fatal uppercut.

Reiner is sent through the air, his jaw completely shattered into pieces. Reiner falls crashing to the ground.

Eren notices he isn't holding the Jaw Titan anymore. Reiner must have grabbed it when he absorbed the blow.

Eren was out of strength. He had transformed at least three times already. He emerged from his titan when Mikasa approached him.

"Damn. It seems your death wish can't be answered today, Reiner. Until next time." Eren spoke as the Armored Titan fell onto its back from its sitting position. Mikasa grabbed him and launched off his titan shooting up to the blimp the Scouts were using to transport from Liberio back to the Island. 

As far as Eren was concerned, this was a major victory. To his knowledge there were no casualties. He wished it were true.

Eren and Mikasa made it to the the side door of the blimp when it slid open. He was greeted with a disappointed look by his old friend, Armin Arlert.

He pulled the two inside. Eren looked up from the ground when he heard faint cries. It was Connie, he was sitting down the hall with his back against the door. Eren went to make his way to the hall in which Connie sat before being coldly stopped. 

Jean put his hand on Eren's shoulder. What Eren heard next shook him to his core.

"Don't you fucking dare go in and try to talk to him. You're the reason she's dead."

"What? What do you me-"

"Sasha fucking Blouse. Remember her? You got her shot. Got her killed. You're the one who dragged the Scouts into this you piece of shit!" Jean said as he punched Eren directly on the side of his jaw, sending him crashing into the wall.

Eren couldn't believe it. She was dead? How? The mission was a success...

"That's enough." Levi spoke walking into the room. "Eren. Get up, you're being moved to a comfy cell." 

Eren was dragged to a cell on the blimp and thrown inside. He didn't understand.

No.

They didn't understand.

He was doing this for them. The military was taking far too long. He had to give Paradis the push. He... wasn't wrong about this. Was he?

The only thing Eren could think about was Historia. Her warm, bright smile. The way she always understood him. 

Her child. No, their child. 

How he wished to be able to just live in peace with her. With his family.

He decided to close his eyes. Before he knew it, the blimp was landing back at Paradis.

*We've made it back to the present day. (Chapter 1)*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! My hopium has been running a bit dry recently. I'm hoping Isayama knows what he's doing. School has been a lot lately and I haven't had much motivation for anything, hell not even minecraft and that's saying something. Sorry if the chapters rushed. Hope I didn't disappoint too bad. :/