Author's Note: 139(wtf)

spoilers for 139....

jesus. what happened isayama? were you scared of the backlash from toxic fans? if so, all you did was make the worst possible ending for this story.
EM won the war i guess, but in this way? you reduced eren to garbage.
grisha holding eren? who the hell is he to say erens free?
you beautifully set up erehisu, where was his "fight!" moment? that couldve literally been when you showed us the rest of their conversation in 130. but i guess you forgot that too.
dont get me started on his mom and ymir. thats just pathetic.

in the end, you completely ruined at least three characters.
eren, historia, and ymir.
historia just got pregnant to save herself? and with that no name, faceless, farmer? the same one who threw rocks at her head?
eren doesnt even knkw why he did the rumbling? suddenly hes a simp for mikasa? hes pathetic, thats what he is.
ymir loved king fritz? are you kidding me? he basically r**ed her! and now were supposed to believe she loved him? get tf out of here dude.
its pathetic that fans made a better ending within a few hours, than you did with the time you had. disappointed to say the least.

manga definitely ended at 131 for me.