Freaked Out Anyways

I get over my confusion and decide the best place to go is Techno's. I float to the loud purple portal and go through. My stomach churns and my hands shake. I look down at the lava and feel drawn, when I float down into it though I don't feel anything. It's just kind of peaceful. I float back up and make my way to Techno's portal.

I float through and get a little shaky again. I go through and notice the snow melts as I float above it. I see a cabin and remember all the terrible things that happened. In a blind rage I hold the pink dye right and feel the anger release. The pink dye is now a solid bright red rock.

I keep hovering along to his house. I get to the door and realize I might burn the door if I knock, looking up at my charred hands. I knock lightly and barely make a sound but the door isn't burnt. The door creaks and swings open.

Philza POV

Me and Techno chat as he sharpens the AOP. We talk about politics and anarchy. I bring up the idea of expanding our group of anarchists.

I hear a quiet knock at the door. I walk to the door and the floors creak under my feet. I open the door and to my surprise, "DONT FREAK OUT". I see a burnt and melty version of my son frantically trying to calm me. I fall to my feet and feel tears prick my eyes.

Technoblade POV

I hear hushed cries and yells. I run to the door,

" WHATS WRO-". I see Phil groveling and my youngest brother, now charred and crying lava, trying to comfort him. He notices me and pulls away "I- IM SORRY" he frantically pulls out something pink and offers it to me.

I'm shocked and confused, is this Tommy's ghost?

317 words, oooh the angst :'D