SHhHHHhH

Tubbo was doing presidently things in L'Manburg. He walked along the prime path and hummed his favorite songs. Quackity ran up to Tubbo and told him he was going out to kill Techno.

"Please be careful Big Q" tubbo sighed. "Always am" Quackity replied.

Quackity got to Techno's house and opened the door. He walked in and saw two ghosts squeezing colorful dye, a purple tint covering their fingers. One dripping molten rock and flaming from the head, the other holding a fluffy blue sheep and comforting the fiery mess.

He focused on the unfamiliar ghost and saw a face he hadn't seen in weeks "Tommy?"

Tommy looked at the saddened butcher in front of him, tired of recalling his trauma. "Yeah yeah its me. Sniff I think Techno is on a blood rampage so you should leave. Sniff Unless you want a vengeful blood god on your hands" "oh- ok..." "and don't tell anyone" Tommy asked and pushed Big Q out the door.

Quackity got back to L'Manburg still confused. "What?" He thought to himself as he walked down the path. "Hey! Big Q how did it go?" Tubbo asked and noticed how startled he looked. "I'm not allowed to tell anyone?" He said and kept walking.

Tubbo looked confused but kept walking secretly relieved it looks like they didn't fight. Techno couple probably kill even the most hardened warriors with nothing but a shovel.

On the way home he ran into SapNap and Karl. They asked similar questions and he responded the same way. When he got back he stumbled to his bed and laid down "holy fucking shit". 

271 words, annddd its over! The main story line is done! don't worry though, there is going to be a second book about it soon!