9

After the funeral, he stayed near grandma's grave for several hours.
I wanted to stay too, but he needed that and I would never take that time away from him too.

I was at his parents' house, preparing dinner with his mom.

"He has been there since morning. I am starting to worry now Y/n." Tae's mom said to me.

"I will go and look for him now. And don't worry, he is alright. Just spending sometime with his grandma." I smiled and held her hand.

"I promise, I'll never let him go through the painful times alone. I'd always stand by and with him through it." I said and made my way to the graveyard where Taehyung was.

I got to the place and saw him sitting down next to grandma's grave, blankly looking at it.

I made my way to him and just sat down beside him.

"Grandma, I know I told you this almost everytime but, you were and are the most beautiful person from inside and outside too. I never thought I'd meet someone who'd accept me like you did, but you had that in your genes grandma. Your grandson Taehyung, he too showed me that someone like me could be loved, loved so much that I changed in so many better ways. And I will always be grateful that you taught him to be what he is today. I love you grandma and thank you for everything you did for us." I held Taehyung's hand.

"You will always be living in our hearts." And then I placed a roses on her grave that I got before coming here.

Suddenly Taehyung hugged me. I was a little shock that he did that but I gave in the hug.
There was silence, the whole place was somehow pleasantly quite.

"I'm sorry Y/n." I frowned at his behaviour.

"I am really sorry Y/n. I...I hurt you. Many times. Just because I...I couldn't control my male ego. I need you but always told myself that I can do it without you. I am sorry about all the nights you'd wait for me, and I wouldn't even care to ask you about it when I got home. I am sorry for all the stupid things I said. I know I hurt you alot of times with just my words than actions but my actions were not any less. I am truly sorry for everything Y/n. Please...I'm sorry." My eyes tear up and he let go of me, wiping my tears away.

He connected our foreheads and said.

"Please don't cry. I don't want to be the reason for your tears anymore." He said and slowly caressed my face.

"I am really sorry I couldn't..."

"Hey hey. No Y/n. Nothing was ever your fault, nothing. It was always I. Me. I made stupid decisions and then I always made the reason for bad results on you. But you were never my bad decision. Don't ask for forgiveness, it is I who should ask for it. I will understand even if you would not forgive me this time."

"How could you even think that I won't forgive you Tae? I love you. More than anything. You did made some bad decision in your life and I forgive you for that. I forgive you for everything you did. And please promise me that you will become like the old Taehyung." I said with tears still falling.

"I promise I will become the Taehyung you want me to, the Taehyung I was for you." Then I rested my head on his shoulder.

"The money...it was to start a business." He said.

"Huh?" I sat straight up.

"The money that I borrowed from the men, I wanted it so that I could start a business of my own, our business." I was shocked at his words.

All this time he wanted to help himself, help us. And he got into so much conflicts just for that.

"You could've asked me."

"Yeah I could, but as I said, my male ego got in between. I just couldn't ask for your help when I didn't have any idea myself." He shrug.

"Don't say and think like this next time."

"I won't." He smiled.

He then gently lay a kiss on my forehead.

" By the way, what kind business were you thinking about?" I asked.

"A flower business maybe." He said.

"I will help you with everything you do. I will always be there for you Taehyung." I smiled at him and he returned the smile with his.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈