epilogue

I looked outside the window, the weather getting more rainy.
I glanced to my side, and seeing someone else other than Y/n made me feel really bad, but everything had already happened.

I never wanted anything like this to happen, but when I heard about Y/n, I just couldn't think straight.

I get up from the bed, get dressed and walk out of the house.

And the walk to my destination was like a walk back to my memory lane. Everything, during those 6 years replayed in my mind. The emotions, the feelings, the memories during those years were still kinda fresh.
Now I understand why she was so angry after all these years, now I understand why she still felt pain.
But when that thought crossed my mind, the thought of Y/n being with someone else made me furious.

Only if she didn't lied to me. Only if she told me everything that happened. Only if...she actually cared.

I don't know what I feel anymore.
I am angry at her for hiding it from me, but I feel more angry at myself. I feel guilty for sleeping with someone else, but she never felt guilty, so why should I? Shouldn't I?

I tried my best to get the best for her, for us, but what she did wasn't necessary, she could've told me, I would have done everything I could to make things better but...

But when I think about why she did that, it was always all my fault.
I am the reason she slept with those...
I can't even control the anger inside me when I think about this.

How she would've felt when she slept with that man just so that she'll keep me safe.

Sejin, the day on which those people came to get me in our house, she came in to check on Y/n, and then saw those people, and instantly went away to call for some help, but till then everyone had went away.
I met her the other day, and while talking she told me about those people. When I heard about it I was really confused as to why Y/n didn't say anything to me.

I called my friend, Freddy, to asked about the incident. And then he told me about everything. Those men said to everyone that my girlfriend, Y/n is the only reason they gave me more time.

"Maybe she...she slept with them to help you." When I heard Freddy say those lines, my heart just went numb. I knew that she that because of me, but she broke my trust.

In a relationship where there is no trust to tell eachother everything, where there in no loyalty, that kind of relationship is baseless. I thought her to be my soulmate but soulmate don't hide things to eachother, atleast not of these kind.

My heart ached as I walked to the shop while all these thoughts run through my mind.
The moment I got there, I glanced at the shop. All those times we spent together, our happy times, I ruined everything.

She broke my trust, I broke the relationship.

I thought maybe I could've talked with her, but she really broke my heart with what she did, and the fact she never told me again about it, makes me very sad.

Maybe if...if she told me before, I could've forgiven her, wouldn't I?

Did I do the right thing?

I felt a pair of hands embrace me from the back. How much I wanted Y/n to be the one hugging me right now, but I knew she was not here.

I faced the girl I just spent the night with. She smiled at me, I tried to return the smile with all emotions to her but somehow couldn't feel it.
She leaned in and kissed, I didn't reject her, but just let it be.

She pulled away and then tugs me to get moving. She held the umbrella and we both walked away.

I didn't sleep with this girl, no, I couldn't do it even though I was drunk. The moment I kissed her, the moment my eyes closed I couldn't see anyone else but Y/n. I couldn't do anything more than the kiss, I simply pushed her off me the night before, and told her I needed some time.
I don't know why, but she let me stay and said she wanted to help me.