4

We were having the perfect time being together.
For me, I was falling harder for him with every passing day.
My feelings growing more, experiencing certain types of emotions that I thought I never had.

I kept things between us limited till just small skin ships. I was a conservative girl.
My past relationships were just infatuations, they all just wanted to be physical, but I was never ready for anything like that.

But for him, it was different, I was becoming different for him. I felt better with him. I felt myself to be a better version of me, someone I never thought I'd be, someone I liked to be.
And soon realised that I was ready, to take things more than it was now.
Ready to be one with him.

Remember when I said that the kiss was one of the most memorable moments in my life, but this moment was more than just a memory, it was a part of my life.
I had given myself to him and he did the same to me.

That night when I told him that I was ready to take things further, he was little worried about my decision, thinking I was just saying it, but when I confirmed that I really was ready, he gave the most beautiful smile and then kissed me.
From that slow and sweet kiss, it escalated to something more...
Something more passionate.
Something with more love in it.

Lips crazily tasting eachother, bodies falling onto the bed, clothes removed from the already heated bodies, and then...
The love was made that night.
Bodies colliding with each other in perfect rhythm.
The feeling of ecstasy running through their minds as they continued making love, driving them more to their extremes.

After that night, not only my heart and soul but now my body was also given to him.
The fact that I was his first, just like he was mine, made me greatly happy, not that I would mind if he had past physical relationships, but I was happy that he was ready to give his full self to me, like I did.

The little feeling I had that I was not fully making him happy, disappeared after that night.

The bond we had was made stronger by that intimate moments we had.
Not saying it was weak before, but after spending more than a year together, the feeling of togetherness that I had with him that night, was more than the years of being together
Making me feel the love. Making me love him more.
It would be okay to say that I was maybe love-strucked.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The following months were great.
We both had it good.
The whole relationship between us was something I always wanted. Something really beautiful and meaningful. No hidden or bad intentions behind those foolish and cute moments, just pure love.
Our families happy for us and were really supporting.

The cutest couple, the most matching pair etc, these were what the other people called us.
I had no problem, because I believed it to be like that too.

But after 3 years of being together, things started getting a little different when we got decided to shift back to his hometown.
He had got a good job that he wanted there and his grandma too wanted to get back home. As for me, I somehow convinced my parents to let me stay with him, and my job, they had a branch in his hometown so I ask for a transfer, and luckily they gave me.
I was really looking forward to spend more time with him, grow with him.

But after we moved back, my expectations to be with him, got shattered.

He got back with his old friends again, after a long time.
But not only he would see me less but he even acted different with me.
He was the same but also very different at the same time.

I wasn't angry that he spend more time with others than me, but the time that he spend with me was nothing like it used be.

Thinking that he was all stressed because of everything happening, I gave him time.

We didn't have those small cute amd happy moments anymore.

He was not happy, and I could feel it. So I tried to make him happy, that is what I should do right?
But all my attempts were put to failure, with passing days.
For some times, I thought that I couldn't do anymore, but I wasn't going to give up that soon, I loved him and I will always be with him, by his side, helping him.

These were the time when I should be with him. In times of difficulties, I should be like a shield and protect him. Give him emotional support when he needs it. So I couldn't just give up. Not that easily.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈