10

After that day, he did change like he promised.
Things started to change and soon we were becoming like what we promised to eachother. We started caring about the opinions of the both of us. We started caring about what we both felt about certain things. We talked about our likes and dislikes more. We listened to eachother more. We loved eachother more.

The little money that he had left from the borrowed, we started with the flower business. It wasn't anything big or fancy, but it was our first steps towards success.
Success in business and success in our relationship.

It took us months to somewhat get profit from it. And when it did, we started to pay off our debts.

These months were what made me think that everything was going back to what we were, made me think that maybe we are the soulmate for eachother.
Only if I knew...

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was a windy day, I was getting ready to get back to the flower shop after the lunch break, just when Taehyung came in the house.

"Taehyung, come sit I have served the lunch you can eat this and take some rest. I'll go to the shop now." Just as I was about to walk out of the house.

"You never told me that they came to our home." He said.

"Who came Taehyung?"

"The men, who wanted money from me. They came to our house didn't they?"

"Oh yes they did. I didn't tell you about that because it was already a harsh day for you Taehyung."

"Oh really. It was a harsh day for me. The day when I lost my grandma, the day when my girlfriend decided to not tell me the truth. But you could've told me atleast once, couldn't you!?"

"Tae what happened?" I tried to hold his face when he stepped back.

"Don't touch me."

"Tae?"

"How could you not tell me about something like this Y/n? Don't you care about me!? Didn't the thought ever cross your mind that how I would feel after knowing everything?"

"What are you talking about Tae!?" I raised my voice out of anger as he questioned my care for him.

"Do not raise your voice. After what you did, you still have the courage to lie to me." He scoffed.

"I never lied to you."

"Of course you never lied to me. I am the idiot one hearing about all the things you did with other men behind my back."

I was taken back.

"Yes I know about what you did behind my back. How could you Y/n?"

"What the hell are you talking about Taehyung!?"

"I am talking about the time YOU slept with the men that came looking for me! Just to let me go, you SLEPT with him Y/n. Forgot about it?" He pointed at me.

I stood at my place watching the love of my life accuse me of such dirty thing.

"Do you believe me Taehyung?" I asked.

"I can't believe how are you still acting like this Y/n! You never told me a thing about this and now you're acting as if I am telling the lie!?" He shouted.

"Do you believe me or do you believe what others are saying?" I ask once again.

"I don't anymore Y/n." He said it. The words which broke me in the deepest way possible.

"I can't believe you anymore Y/n. If only you told me about this earlier. Maybe I would've forgiven you, but now I just can't. All this time I thought maybe I did you wrong, but you did nothing less Y/n."

"I did nothing like that Taehyung." I said hoping that he'd believe me.

"Just stop lying to me, please." He clasped his hands infront of me, requesting.

The tears filled up my eyes, blurring my sight. I closed my eyes, letting my tears fall and taking in a sharp breath then letting it go.

I opened my eyes.

"After everything I did for you, you decide to pay me off this way!" I said to him with all the anger that I never showed to him.
He looked to me in the eyes.

"After all the sufferings I went through for you, you decide to let me suffer this time again! I was always there for you when you needed me, physically, mentally, I was always there for you. But you always rejected me and went away from me, just because of your damned male ego. That ego of yours that you always blame. You know who is to blame, it's you. You act like this big man and you think that you are in control, but you know, you know nothing, you know shit about things. I always did my best to keep YOU happy, because you are my happiness. Tried my best but you were never happy. You always said you cared about what I feel, always said that you cared about me! But all those years when I needed you, you threw me away from you. I went to such an extent for YOUR happiness that I left my fucking job! It was important for me, but not more than you. And you decide to let me feel this way." I wipe my tears.

I left my job immediately when I noticed him moving away from me, just to spend more time with him, but it was all just a waste, waste of my time.

"You always needed me, and you always find me when you needed me. And this one day when SOMEONE tells you all these lies you decide to forget all those late nights I had spent with you. Forget about all the moment of love we had. I always tried to get you away from the bad consequences and when now SOMEONE tells you lies you decide to blame me everything? I couldn't care less about someone like you, but I love you and I cared, always did, and this is how you decide to be. Alone. Grandma would've been so sad and ashamed to see you this way Taehyung. Better that she died than to see you this way."

"Enough is enough Y/n!" He shouted, now his eyes getting watery too.

"Stop letting these lies get to you Taehyung." I said, trying to get to him.

He just pushed me away and walked out of the house.

"I never thought you'd accuse me of something like this Taehyung." I murmured and sat down, crying.

I was left alone in the house, left alone to cry, left alone to feel the pain.
As I remembered everything he just said to me, I also remembered all the lovely moments we had with eachother and how that all those didn't matter when a small lie was told.

I never mentioned it, thought that it would keep him at peace, but that was dumb of me. I should've told him.

How funny it is when you regret not telling someone a small detail after the damage have been done.
Maybe that small thing didn't matter anything till something big happens because of it.