2

Things were getting pretty normal, and it got me about 3-4 days to completely get over the 'ramen guy', maybe we can say trying to get completely over.

A week later, I was on my way to work when the rain comes again. I usually take the subways to go to office but I decided to take the longer route, as the weather was nice a few moments earlier, and now I'm stuck.

I was waiting for the rain to stop under a bus stop, I thought of taking a bus now. Not much people were around me to my surprise. I looked up at the sky and the dark clouds were all scattered over it, with no sign of the rain stopping any soon. I just sigh and looked down at the ground, watching the rain water take away the small twigs and leaves with them.

"Hey." A voice near me said. I looked to my right and saw a tall guy standing, with a small smile on his face. I didn't recognise. But then when I saw those beautiful pair of eyes, I knew.

"Oh hey." I said, while turning myself fully to face him.

"You remember me?" He said with surprise.

"Of course I remember. The taste of the dish will always make me remember you." I said with a wide smile.

"I'm glad you liked it. It is my grandma's recipe. She makes the best food in the whole wide world." He opened his arms widely, expressing it like a kid. I smiled at his cuteness.

"Oh yes. Why don't we go and eat something near here? That way we could know more about eachother." He asked.

"I would love too, but now I need to head to office. And I think I'm getting pretty late for it too." I said while looking around for the bus.

"Oh no problem. I can wait. Even if not today, we'll meet again soon. Right?"

"Yes we'll meet again." I said with a small smile.

He nod at my agreement and bowed to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm running late too. Gotta go now. See you soon." He said and run away to the left, in the rain. I watched him running away.

Just after some time, the bus arrived and the rain stopped. I got onto the bus, and the bus headed to its destination.

Just as I was admiring the view and the 'ramen guy', I remembered that this time again, I forgot to ask his name. I just slouched back on my seat and sigh.

"Why am I so stupid?" I said to myself.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I thought of meeting him again after a week, but this time we met sooner.

We met at the same bus stand. This time we properly introduced ourselves as he was going on the same bus as I was, so we had much time to talk to eachother.

"Really. I too always go home and remember that I forgot to ask your name." Taehyung said while laughing.

"By the way, did you notice that it didn't rain today when we met?" I asked him while looking outside.

"Yes. Maybe we were able to fool the weather about our meeting today." He said.

"What do you mean?" I turn to him.

"I wasn't really planning on coming this way today, but at the last moment grandma called and asked me to get something so I took bus today." He explained.

"You're grandma must be the cutest person in the world. I want to meet her someday." I said.

"Yea she's the cutest, prettiest, most beautiful and everything to me. And sorry about the ramen that day. My grandma wanted one so I had to take it."

"No it's okay. I already forgave you for that." I smiled. He smiled back and looked away, outside.

"Looks like my stop came. Can we meet again? In the supermarket we met that day? Tomorrow at 4pm?" He asked before standing up.

"Yup. We can." I said, and he showed his box smile. Then he nod his head and got off the bus. I just watched his small figure become smaller as the bus moved forward.

I then got sat straight onto my seat, holding my chest. I could hear the sound of my heart beating, not a normal pace. I felt my cheeks warm up and an indescribable feeling inside my stomach, maybe it's called the butterflies.
I could just think of tomorrow and my whole body would react differently than normal.
I was feeling weird and wonderful at the same time.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈