6

Surprisingly, as Rosé hurriedly walks inside the shop she was welcome not only by her girl friends but by Jimin and Taehyung as well.

...

"Hi! We've been waiting for you." Jimin said smiling.

While Taehyung hugs her and asked. "How are you?" and offer the chair besides him.

And when she's about to sit, her Jennie unnie interrupted to ask. "What are you saying awhile ago?"

Since she doesn't want to discuss it in front of Taehyung she titters and says. "Nah! It's nothing."

...

Nonetheless Lisa followed and pressed to asked her with. "No! you did say something. You said you saw someone."

Fortunate, Jisoo who understands the situation nudges Lisa and face palm herself in return to show how she felt sorry for Rosé.

And they are just talking through their eyes.

...

Taehyung breaks their silence and said. "Whoever you saw for sure is someone close to you, right?"

Which Rosé smiles in response.

"But for now can I please be your priority now." as Taehyung cuddles with her like a child.

...

Rosé loves Taehyung so much that she is avoiding him to have a reason to get jealous hence she didn't utter a word.

...

After few chats the two decided to bid their good bye to their friends with Rosé giving them a sign of warn look that says "I'll deal with all of you later. I'll call."

...

Later that night.

"You guys almost choked me in tense." as Rosé lays on her queen size bed.

Which made her three best friends to laugh hard.

"Oh my gosh! Only if you can see yourself." while Lisa still continue to giggle.

"Yeah!" agree by Jennie. "As if you saw a ghost."

"But anyway let's go back to the topic." Jisoo said.

"Who did you see?"

Then dead air echoes among them until Rosé said. "Jeon Jungkook"

"Ha?!" they answer in sync.

"Jeon Jungkook" as she repeats herself.

"You heard it correctly. I saw him. Jeon Jungkook."

"So there's really reason why you kept your silence awhile ago." as they all turned serious.

...

Meanwhile, days go by and Jungkook feels empty.

Inside of him is a stirring heart who wants to see the person he is longing.

Hence he always prays. "Atleast just a glimpse of her is enough."

Lucky for him, their path is drawn to meet again.

...

One day, lunchtime as he is strolling the place, he sees a shop with luscious cakes, breads and etc that reminds him of a girl.

It attracts him so much that he decided to drop by.

However, as he gets near the place.

The memory of that beautiful face reverberates to his mind once again.

...

He feels awesome and can't help but to smile so he said to himself. "You really love food."

"But you're still as beautiful as before."

When suddenly.

"Thank you for coming. See you again. Bye." Rosé's sweet voice to their customers.

Jungkook who doesn't want to disturb her, hid himself to a place where he can still see her.

...

That moment his memory of her refreshes.

"I am happy you're able to fulfill what you love to do."

Until.

"Mister what are you doing there?" a boy with his cute sister on his side.

But instead to answer them back he asked. "Why?

"Uhm...Mister why not go inside so you can see her clearly and can you please help us cause my sister and I are hungry." the boy's answer.

Jungkook laughs at him and got an idea.

...

The two went inside the shop helping Jungkook without a doubt and did as they were told to do.

And few minutes after, happily they went outside and walk towards Jungkook holding two boxes of cakes and more.

"Mister, she's really beautiful and nice."

"She's like an angel!" the girl's butt in with her cute tiny voice.

"See." proudly he boasts.

"Beside these cakes, she gave us these." showing different kinds of delicious bread and chocolate.

Because of this the kids went home satisfied.

...

Same with the kids he met, Jungkook  went home full not just by stomach but full of memories with Rosé.

...

BTS - Abyss