7

FLASHBACK

Rosé sees a cake shop on the corner of the street and stops.

The more she gets closer the more she is drooling to eat them.

"Sure not gonna buy not just one but as many as I want." she excitedly told herself.

...

She looks around and has a tough time to make a decision on what to order so she asked herself. "Why?" Why so hard?!"

Thankfully she was approached by a woman.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

"Ma'am those cakes are too good to be true. I can't decide what to eat." with tears in her eyes.

This made the woman laugh and fell in love with her in an instant.

"This is our best selling. You need to try it." as she hands the cheesecake to her.

Being grateful she says. "Thank you."

And in return the woman said. "Thank you for coming purely because of our cakes." and gives her warmest smile.

After a tough decision finally she can pay for it.

...

She immediately falls in line however there are so many girls in line.

Curious hits her but for her what matters for the meantime is the food and that is her priority.

And when she's about to pay, her time freezes as she sees Jungkook in front of him.

...

Her jaw drops and about to drool her saliva.

When.

"Miss you need to pay now."

That made her woke up.

She immediately gave the money without getting her change back and run away from the shop.

...

Few seconds, Jungkook tries to run from her.

"Miss."

"Miss."

"Miss."

But Rosé who can't believe who she saw continue to walk.

Until.

"Rosé."

That made her stop. "He knows my name? He..."

"He called my name."

...

As Rosé turns around, Jungkook grabs his wrist and  says. "Here's your change."

But Rosé in return doesn't want to accept it which hurt Jungkook's ego.

"Why?"

"Because this is nothing to you?"

"We don't need your pity."

"We work hard and we didn't accept your tip."

"Then if you don't want it then I don't like it either." as he throws the money.

But what makes Rosé in total shock was when Jungkook threw the cake she's holding as well and left her without saying a word.

...

Seeing the cake on the streets made her heart torn apart.

And her dream of him has been shattered.

...

Her cries made Jungkook's world fell into pieces.

How he hated himself for acting like a fool.

"You're stupid!" he said to himself while banging his head on the wall multiple times.

"Why did I do that?!"

"Now she hates me now."

...

"Why are you in a rush to judge her, Jungkook!" as he screamed to himself.

"Sorry please" his cry.

But he knew saying sorry is not enough over his impulsive and rude behavior towards Rosé.

...

From then on Jungkook made a promise to himself and that is to make up with his wrongdoings, change his approach with her and lastly, he will be always there to help Rosé no matter what, even it will cause him his life.

...

Afternoon that day the sky all over the place started to turned gloomy and grey as if it is going along with Rosé's heartache.

And drops of rain begin to fall heavily.

But Rosé whose in a street crying non stop didn't mind at all that she got soaked in wet.

She as if lost her mind.

Luckily, Taehyung sees her sitting at the bench.

"My goodness Rosé." as he quickly helps her.

"What happen?" and carries her inside the car.

Taehyung whose about to attend a party prioritize Rosé's safety and drops her from their home.

...

During that time Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie decided to meet Rosé in their house.

Hence, seeing her in such situation cause them to get panic.

"Oh my gosh!" they said.

"What happen?" Jennie asked in fret.

But they can't receive answer from her.

"She's not talking to us." in distress Lisa cries in return.

...

Apparently they saw that Taehyung is soaked in wet as well so Jisoo suggested him with. "Anyway, take a bath first and let's talk later."

While they help Rosé to change.

...

Meanwhile, Rosé on her own world kept on asking. "Why?"

"What did I do to you?"

"Why you hate me so much." as she grieves in pain.

She's been clueless as to why Jungkook needs to act hostile towards her.

Thus, questioning herself repeatedly is the only thing she can do.

...

Her friends have this instinct that it is related or has something to do with  Jungkook.

But they still waited for Rosé to be ready.

...

Billy Lickety - Begging