24

This antagonist can't be stopped to ruin all of them.

Seeing them together as if they are not affected by the issue made it to flare up.

"Sure enjoy your moment but I am not yet done." as this person watches them inside the car.

...

Meanwhile.

"But for real though. Why are we waiting someone to hurt us or to ruin us?"

"That's what you think." disagree by the boys who are just enjoying the meal.

For they decided to deal with it secretly.

...

But during that conversation Jungkook receives a message that says. "Once you get to know their kindness you will despise your so called hyungs. Remember they are hiding something from you and behind their masks are lies."

But that does not make him got triggered.

What made him almost insane is to see how Taehyung treats Rosé in front of him with so much affection as if he didn't affect him with what he saw in the hospital.

And Rosé in return seems to like it.

...

Jungkook who wants to calm himself down goes to the restroom.

But unexpectedly, Taehyung goes after him as well.

...

While they both washing their hands Taehyung whose looking at the mirror speaks indirectly with Jungkook.

"Do you think you can break me?"

However, Jungkook didn't reply back instead he walks away from him.

Hence, he pinned him on the wall.

...

"You think you can scare me with this?"

"Then go ahead." Jungkook's challenge.

"So Rosé will see the real you." and creases his brows.

"She will witness who's the bad guy here."

And without a word Taehyung loosen his gripped and released him.

...

After that incident, the two walk on the table as if nothing happened.

But as soon as Jungkook is finish with his meal he excused himself that made Rosé looks at him in pity.

"He should know by now his place." Taehyung's smirks.

...

Later that night Rosé receives a picture of that incident and can't help but to hate herself and the situation she is into.

She doesn't want them to hate each other because of her.

Until finally she made a tough decision.

A decision once she commits it there's no turning back anymore.

But a decision for the benefit of the two boys.

So she takes the courage, breathes heavily [though she knew that deep within her she is screaming out loud]  and did not waste time to pick up her phone and calls Jungkook.

...

"Can we meet?"

"Let me know where and when and I'll be there." Jungkook's reply without a question.

"Is it possible tonight at Han River." she said.

So Jungkook grabs his coat and car key and rushes to see her.

...

That night Rosé is hopeful that all things will turn well as she stands alone watching the river.

And in her mind she says. "How I wish that just like the calmness of this river is how my relationship is with Taehyung and Jungkook."

"I wish I am the moon that made it to sparkles in midst of darkness."

"I just wish you will not come."

...

And few minutes after Jungkook stands beside her saying. "This river did not change and so are you."

It flatters her heart but she has a purpose and that is to finally end whatever the things that is needed to end.

But as soon as she meets his eyes, Rosé doesn't know how to start because all this time she is confused.

And the truth she is holding has no guarantee at all.

...

"Jungkook." she called as she fixed her attention on the river while a picture of herself being happy with him are started to sink in.

...

Now she starts to become more doubtful and afraid.

Afraid to face him.

Afraid to hurt his feelings.

Afraid to let those words.

Afraid if she made the best decision.

Or afraid to let him go?

...

"Just say it." his urge

And takes a deep breath to get the courage he needed to say. "If that will make you comfortable and free."

"I am ready to accept it." as if he knew already his fate.

...

Rosé can't contain herself and cry out.

"I am sorry." as she breaks down.

Jungkook turns to her and gives her a hug. "It's okay."

"Does it made you feel good now?" while patting her back and caressing her hair.

And at that moment he tries his best to convince himself that he is okay too because he knew time will come like this.

...

But he can't brush off the pain already as Rosé's words begin to penetrate inside his heart so he said to himself. "So this is it."

He didn't imagine how hard it is to accept and face such from a point that no words can be expressed to describe how painful it is.

...

Good thing, he already made his decision too and that is no matter what choices she makes, he needs to endure and bare the pain as well as to swallow his pride.

He needs to be there for Rosé because he loves her more than himself.

...

So Jungkook holds Rosé's face and moves his as close as possible to have a closer look on her eyes while uttering. "But can you promise me that you will stay happy?..."

"With him." that almost choke him.

...

Although Rosé can't stand to look at him the way he locks his to her, she pouts to agree while tears continue to flow on her face.

"And lastly, can you for the sake of Hyun-ki stays as his mother." with so much ache as he speaks those words.

And then again Rosé weeps hard and hugs Jungkook as tight as she can.

...

Being drowned by sadness they did not notice from a far that scene is being captured.

...

Munn - Leave out of love